Chelsea v Man City

Jase

this is a good time to announce i've become vegan, it just makes sense. more than this club. but anyway until today i never thought about all the animals killed just on the side while we're fishing for what is desired on the plate. i never thought about the fact we overfish just to put those fish in the food we feed cows *who aren't even carnivores* what???? & those cows who're responsible for 51% of global warming or some crazy shit. The demand for beef causes hurricanes.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Styles said:

So glad to say I'm not watching this.

Just read the MBM and saw this gem:

"Fernandinho ran straight through on goal from the halfway line, beating the last man Cahill."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It looked about as ridiculous as it sounds reading it. Just poor defending.

Just now, Leif said:

this is a good time to announce i've become vegan, it just makes sense. more than this club. but anyway until today i never thought about all the animals killed just on the side while we're fishing for what is desired on the plate. i never thought about the fact we overfish just to put that in the food we feed cows, who're responsible for 51% of global warming or some crazy shit. The demand for beef causes hurricanes.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, bellion said:

None of them will join Chelsea.  A couple of Papys and Hectors will though.  And you will see the same defense line up next year.  Hence, prepare for Conte to walk off in six months, be involved in a relegation battle but look on the bright side, the club will have the best balance sheet in the EPL. 

Please stop, you actually sound like you want the club you support to be in turmoil with no way back up. 

Just now, MichaelDance said:

2-0 down and then does a stupid slide in to get the ball in the box.

Right, we were so going to make it a drama in the last minutes :D calm down