Ivan Perisic

lucio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLUES ALSO WANT PERISIC 

Chelsea are interested in signing Ivan Perisic from Inter Milan, Sky in Italy are reporting today. 

Manchester United have made an opening offer of €35m but Inter value Perisic at between €55m and €60m.

I love the idea of Perisic as a wingback. Think he could be revelation in that position like Moses, but better.

Are those figures a joke though? I can't believe €35 mil is a mere opening offer. 35 mil is big money for a 28-year-old wide man who's never made a big impact at top level.

PL clubs are in trouble. It looks like the new TV money has almost doubled the prices for English clubs.

30 minutes ago, the wes said:

BLUES ALSO WANT PERISIC 

Chelsea are interested in signing Ivan Perisic from Inter Milan, Sky in Italy are reporting today. 

Manchester United have made an opening offer of €35m but Inter value Perisic at between €55m and €60m.

If we get Perisic and more players of his ilk, we can forget about retaining the title and challenging for Europe next season.

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we get Perisic and more players of his ilk, we can forget about retaining the title and challenging for Europe next season.

Maybe Inter making the rumour up so they can push the value up so utd paid more for him the rumour seem to becoming from Italy about chelsea being interested 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Maybe Inter making the rumour up so they can push the value up so utd paid more for him the rumour seem to becoming from Italy about chelsea being interested 

I follow Perisic alot, and tbh if he was more consistent and play for club like he plays for croatia, he would be a brilliant player for us. Seriously some games he plays Robben-like. 

But yeah then there are games he completely dissapears. I would say he is very very loyal to Croatia and thats why he always puts super performances for them, while he doesnt feel the same for Inter. If he joined Chelsea and played for years important role, he might become realy loyal to us too, but given his age, I dont see that happen.

So yeah, we can do alot better.

33 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I follow Perisic alot, and tbh if he was more consistent and play for club like he plays for croatia, he would be a brilliant player for us. Seriously some games he plays Robben-like. 

But yeah then there are games he completely dissapears. I would say he is very very loyal to Croatia and thats why he always puts super performances for them, while he doesnt feel the same for Inter. If he joined Chelsea and played for years important role, he might become realy loyal to us too, but given his age, I dont see that happen.

So yeah, we can do alot better.

Do you rated Federico Bernardeschi ?? 

Oh my god. 

Spurs linked with Lemar 

City already signed Bernardo Silva 

United with Griezmann 

And we with this average, old Inter player who did fuck all for them this season. 

Start of a very underwhelming summer. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Oh my god. 

Spurs linked with Lemar 

City already signed Bernardo Silva 

United with Griezmann 

And we with this average, old Inter player who did fuck all for them this season. 

Start of a very underwhelming summer. 

It's all because of this retard Emelano. He doesn't know what he's doing. Why did Abramovich not sack him? I hate that guy. :middlefinger:

14 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

It's all because of this retard Emelano. He doesn't know what he's doing. Why did Abramovich not sack him? I hate that guy. :middlefinger:

Lol. What? 

U think Emelano has that much power on our transfers? We would've never gotten ride of Lukaku, KDB, Mata etc (aka everyone Jose hates). If Emelano had that much power. I'm pretty sure we've had the most successful transfers in the past 10 years among the premier league teams, if u wanna say he's responsible for all that then he's a genius. 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Do you rated Federico Bernardeschi ?? 

Sorry, I didnt watch him enough to make any proper judgement. It could be whenever I saw him, he didnt impress me that much to follow him more, but I heard alot he is becoming very good player.

2 hours ago, Liuxas said:

He is just the head scout. Nothing more, the entire basis of the argument that Emanalo signs all the players is that he was photographed with a few new signings once.

If anything I'd say the transfers are handled exactly like this. The board create a formal budget for the following year and Conte and his staff submit a transfer proposal for a first-team player to the board and upon reviewing the proposal decide to or not to make a formal transfer offer depending on the cost and wages. I.e. the board have minimal to no say what players are transferred but complete control on the transfer value and contracts. They will pull out regardless of the player if the fee goes beyond what the board are willing to budget for that season.

On 28/05/2017 at 10:48 PM, Liuxas said:

Ignorance of the highest order.

You have no clue what decisions the bloke does or does not make, yet you decide they're bad ones anyway and blame him for them. For example, what might people say has been the club's best decision of 2016/17? Signing Kante? Signing Conte? Who among us can definitively say which individual proposed those choices, or argued in favour of them at board level? Not me for sure, and not you either.

I've read opinions in which posters give the manager credit for any decisions they approve, but blame Michael Emenalo for any they disapprove. Unless the person giving the opinion is among the cadre of rabid Jose heaters of course. In which case any credit goes to the club and the blame is dumped on the manager. It's not rational to invent what you think someone has done and then blame them for it.

8 hours ago, Liuxas said:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You