Ivan Perisic

lucio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

A Daily Mail journalist, lifelong Chelsea fan with good contacts at the club and a regular on Chelsea Fan channel, "100% Chelsea".

Not a Daily Mail Journalist, Dan is a freelancer, though he does write a lot for Eurosport

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/dan-levene_aut1769/author.shtml 

14 hours ago, Special Juan said:

More under whelming rumours for a bog average player.

Moses is an average player so is Alonso matic cahill plus others yet conte still managed to win the league on 93 points with these average players. Conte knows what he is doing if its a conte signing am behind any player he brings in...... the board signings I worry about 

1 hour ago, kiwi1691 said:

Not a Daily Mail Journalist, Dan is a freelancer, though he does write a lot for Eurosport

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/dan-levene_aut1769/author.shtml 

OK thank you for the correction although I have heard him introduced numerous times as, "Dan Levene of The Daily Mail", and, if I remember correctly, have even heard him say, in a 100% Chelsea video, "...in the office, at The Mail...". Perhaps my memory is faulty on that second one however. Seems from your info that it must be, or at least the inference I took (that it was his normal place of work) must be wrong.

44 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Moses is an average player so is Alonso matic cahill plus others yet conte still managed to win the league on 93 points with these average players. Conte knows what he is doing if its a conte signing am behind any player he brings in...... the board signings I worry about 

But how do we decide which is which? For example, many believe that Alonso was a Conte signing and yet you are describing him as an average player.

I do agree agree with your overall view though. Antonio, just as Jose did in 2014/2015, massively overachieved with the squad at his disposal. His judgement should absolutely be backed.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

A Daily Mail journalist, lifelong Chelsea fan with good contacts at the club and a regular on Chelsea Fan channel, "100% Chelsea".

Also, a xenophobe.

16 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

But how do we decide which is which? For example, many believe that Alonso was a Conte signing and yet you are describing him as an average player.

I do agree agree with your overall view though. Antonio, just as Jose did in 2014/2015, massively overachieved with the squad at his disposal. His judgement should absolutely be backed.

What I mean is conte seems to be able to take an average player and make them better. The player is still average but the squad is so well drilled and organized that the player has time to concentrate on playing the best he can and with freedom of knowing the whole is where they should be 

21 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

And also u can tell Alonso had had so many games this season then look at bats clearly a board signing normally can't get more then 3 mins 

I'm going to go against the grain a little here. I like Perisic.

As @The Skipper and others say however the price is wrong. There's no way we should contemplate paying twenty percent more for twenty-nine year old Perisic, than City paid for twenty-two year old B. Silva.

Price apart, I think he is a player that would get a lot of game time and deepen the squad. As a starting option, he would want to occupy the same areas Eden likes to operate from. I won't worry my ugly big head about that though. That's what I, and a few million others, pay Antonio for. :)

1 hour ago, Adnane said:

You don't pay Antonio, the club pays him.

We all pay him mate, whether we go to games or not.

The club's income derives, in its entirety, from fans. Our club, and all professional clubs, collect money either directly for the various things they sell to us, or they collect it from third parties by selling them our attention. Third parties are prepared to pay huge amounts for our attention because it is valuable to them. Without fans, no income, and no professional football. Nada, zilch.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
To remove the expression "even those of you who don't attend matches" because, on re-reading, it sounds like an accusation and that's not at all what I meant. Some of us go, some of us don't for various reasons, but we're all equal in this obsession.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You