Serge Aurier

Hybrid Angel

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Paris-saint-germain-serge-aurier-pas-de-licenciement-mais-un-transfert/635702?xtatc=INT-21-%5BParis-saint-germain-serge-aurier-pas-de-licenciement-mais-un-transfert%5D

According to L'Equipe, PSG are willing to sell him for 20m euros im the summer. I know he has attitude problems, but he's so young and maybe with Drogba as a coach he can manage(They're both from Ivory Coast). This guy is an absolute tank and would work brilliantly in Conte's 3-5-2.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with You. Didier can help him. This guy has been the best RB of the season so far to me, and has a great future. With him and Baba we would have a fullbacks couple solid as fuck for many years.

2 minutes ago, illmatic said:

I agree with You. Didier can help him. This guy has been the best RB of the season so far to me, and has a great future. With him and Baba we would have a fullbacks couple solid as fuck for many years.

That's why is good to have Didier back. He's a very respected character that player listen to.

14 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Paris-saint-germain-serge-aurier-pas-de-licenciement-mais-un-transfert/635702?xtatc=INT-21-%5BParis-saint-germain-serge-aurier-pas-de-licenciement-mais-un-transfert%5D

According to L'Equipe, PSG are willing to sell him for 20m euros im the summer. I know he has attitude problems, but he's so young and maybe with Drogba as a coach he can manage(They're both from Ivory Coast). This guy is an absolute tank and would work brilliantly in Conte's 3-5-2.

If we actualy bring Conte and he deploys 3 (5) man defence I will shoot something. That system is outdated as fuck. Most italian teams have switched back to 4 defenders (Napoli, Juve, Inter). Take a look at Italy or Netherlands NT who have (had) 3(5) defenders. Poor for a while now. Then look at juve under Conte in CL. Did nothing. Then Allegri takes over switches to 4 defenders and reaches CL.

Only reason I dont want Conte or Sampaoli is because of their system of 5 defenders/ 3 defenders and two wingbacks. 

Also we only have one good CB. Then we would need two more (and even getting one good will be a difficult task, never mind two). Who would play wingbacks then? Willian and Azpi? Or we would need to buy two of those too. 3:5:2 is simply outdated. 

About Aurier; quality player and I wouldnt realy care about his character as long he plays well. But unless we switch Azpi to LB permamently, no point in getting him.

It would not hurt us if we had two good right backs like the top teams of other countries. We are in a more competitive league. 20m for Aurier is a bargain. People here also opposed to Imbula last summer saying that he is not as good as Matic. Ambitious clubs need strong, broad squads.

He is a beast and I'd love to have him in the team. But the situation is that we have to look for a LB, not RB. I'm still waiting for the days when Azpi will show his full potential and will be played mostly as a RB.
Go fo Kurzawa instead. I'm sure he is not so happy at PSG's bench. He was one of the most promising LBs in his time at Monaco and now he is hardly sniffing any minutes.

23 hours ago, Amblève. said:

I don't want any homophobic assholes at this club, god knows we have enough problems already

People make mistakes bro, you know I'm a big advocate for LGBT rights but a young guy like Serge shouldn't be shunned, but rather helped and rehabilitated. He isn't a lost cause.

To quote DD, "How can  young players learn if they are not given the proper support and advice? Should we not be educate young players on how to behave, preparing for a world where social media could make or break your career? Or are we simply pointing the finger and banning some players but not others?"

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You