• Mikel
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)

4 hours ago, BXL70 said:

1. Hazard a disappointment once again. He must be sold. In any case, he does not want to play for Chelsea any more. On Monday, he said he would not refuse an offer from PSG or Real. He is convinced he is the new Messi. Let him go. Good riddance.

2. Fabregas and Pedro: useless, so useless.

We only have 2 good attacking players: Willian and Costa.

As conspiracy theories go, how do you know the club itself are not instructing him to "take it easy" ?
The fact is he does n't score. But he does n't shoot free kicks and even penalties not any more.
When Costa was not scoring I was a lot more worried.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like them but I am very envious about their pure strength in depth they have at their disposal. Their bench last night was strong, but that again needs to be addressed in the summer with the correct signings.

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I really don't like them but I am very envious about their pure strength in depth they have at their disposal. Their bench last night was strong, but that again needs to be addressed in the summer with the correct signings.

Yep. Pretty envious of their football to tell the truth. Dominate possession, every player they had on the pitch from the CB's to Maxwell the fullback, and every midfielder and attacker was comfortable on the ball. They passed absolute rings around us for much of that match. Used width like crazy which is always effective against us.

When you look at just the starting XI's from last night there isn't much between them. They're way better in midfield and their approach to the game tactically are what makes the difference. PSG are set out with loads of confidence and play attacking football. This is how Chelsea should be playing with the talent we have.

Of course it helps when FFP isn't an issue and you can afford a near world class player or at least a top one in every position plus be able to bring in Cavani off the bench. 

On 2/17/2016 at 9:56 AM, LDN Blue said:

I find the notion that we're going to keep a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge a very hard prospect to imagine. PSG ran us ragged today, we were quite lucky to be remaining in this tie.

..but remain we do. We've overcome stacked odds before in Europe, 3-1 Napoli rings fondly.

Nah we played them again I don't know in two/three weeks ? that is a long time

It is going to be completely different game. If we can get hazard to get back on form, I fancy us beating PSG and go through to the next round

On 2/17/2016 at 6:02 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Willian is so comfortable on the ball always has time and composure - at the moment I'd be far more concerned if he was contemplating leaving than Hazard

Willian is a really good player but when on form Hazard is at completely different level.