Riechedly Bazoer

Chelsea4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Stats said:

I was speaking with the person who runs the chelsea youth twitter page and has extensive knowlegde on the youth side of thing. He told me that. Not official but see no reason not to believe him.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/561471/REVEALED-Arsenal-Chelsea-Man-Utd-City-Riechedly-Bazoer

There it says he rejected City but Ajax were always his first option and one where he thought he would develop best. Has turned out the right choice indeed.

Yes, that was before his move to Ajax. Your source is from 2013, 3 years ago which means he was 17 or younger. The big money wasn't available for him back than, not even at Man. City. That was before his 'breakthrough' at Ajax, i bet most people hadn't heard from him when he was a youngster at PSV.

12 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Yes, that was before his move to Ajax. Your source is from 2013, 3 years ago which means he was 17 or younger. The big money wasn't available for him back than, not even at Man. City. That was before his 'breakthrough' at Ajax, i bet most people hadn't heard from him when he was a youngster at PSV.

Maybe not but I don't think he is persuaded by money. I am sure if u or City come in for him, he will say no, regardless of money chucked at him. If it is true he turned down a move to Napoli then that speaks a bit. Might not be able to offer the amounts us or City would throw at him, however he would be earning a lot more at Napoli than at Ajax. My prediction is that he still will be there next season.

17 minutes ago, Stats said:

Maybe not but I don't think he is persuaded by money. I am sure if u or City come in for him, he will say no, regardless of money chucked at him. If it is true he turned down a move to Napoli then that speaks a bit. Might not be able to offer the amounts us or City would throw at him, however he would be earning a lot more at Napoli than at Ajax. My prediction is that he still will be there next season.

I don't think that either, lol. What i mentioned is just that Chelsea isn't attractive to most youngster, unless they do it got the money. Which we agreed to, not the case this time. I believe you are right, he will stay at Ajax atleast another season. As a matter of fact there is an article in the Dutch newspaper where he says he is fully focussed on Ajax and he refers to his contract he signed till 2020.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody on here watch him regularly? What are his strengths? 

Will try and download a couple of his matches when I get a chance, the news seems legit that we're seriously going in for him. 

Just happy it seems we're taking care of business as fast as possible. 

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

What are his strengths? 

Riechedly Bazoer Characteristics

+ Strengths

Long shots
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Passing
Strong
Concentration
Strong

- Weaknesses

Tackling
Weak

Riechedly Bazoer's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Does not dive into tackles

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Anybody on here watch him regularly? What are his strengths? 

Will try and download a couple of his matches when I get a chance, the news seems legit that we're seriously going in for him. 

Just happy it seems we're taking care of business as fast as possible. 

Seen him only few times but he looks kinda similar to Pogba. Looks very allrounded. Big talent.

Every player is story on its own, but think Baz is not yet ready to play in PL. He would get lost at chelsea unless Conte would bet big on him. I mean Kuyt scored like 18 goals there, the league is piss. Depay is struggling in PL, but I think Baz is more mature and his style definately fits english football.

Idealy sign him now and loan him for next two years to lyon/marseille/monaco. Everytime we got player from ligue 1, it worked. 

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Its a tough cookie this one. We would definately need to ship him out like we did De Bruyne. He is not fit anyhow to play for us, last season was alot better. Then who knows, maybe he does it or not. But for that price, its good to consider.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen this lad since he was first linked a good while ago. In fairness I suppose I should watch him again to confirm, or update, my opinion but the view I formed then was that there is nothing special about him. As a result of that I wasn't surprised to read earlier in the thread that he has not been having a great season.

I did just have a quick look at a YouTube video. It's not all that long but there are only two slightly impressive pieces of play featured. There is a nicely executed dummy on about the halfway line, and a good piece of power where he just brushes a challenge aside. Apart from that, there's nothing out of the ordinary. If it wasn't for all the positive write-ups, here and elsewhere, that video alone wouldn't encourage me to want to see more of him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You