Riechedly Bazoer

Chelsea4

Chelsea are in a hurry to tie up the future of Dutch youngster Riechedly Bazoer. (Diario Sport)

Chelsea have contacted Ajax to negotiate a price for one of their hottest prospects. Bazoer has been a sensation at Ajax. (Sport)

Chelsea are moving quickly because other clubs, like Barcelona, are monitoring Ajax star. (Diario Sport)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are in a hurry to tie up the future of Dutch youngster Riechedly Bazoer. (Diario Sport)

Chelsea have contacted Ajax to negotiate a price for one of their hottest prospects. Bazoer has been a sensation at Ajax. (Sport)

Chelsea are moving quickly because other clubs, like Barcelona, are monitoring Ajax star. (Diario Sport)

Bazoer has publicly said he is desperate to join Barcelona. So if they are in for him, we have no chance :(

3 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Bazoer has publicly said he is desperate to join Barcelona. So if they are in for him, we have no chance :(

He said himself that they suit best, the way he plays which is no way like we play so this move is a no go. Bullshit rumour anyway. No truth in it. He turned us down when he was younger to join Ajax and he strikes me as a level headed boy who wants to play. He will not come here just to pick up money and not play. When he does move it will be one that can give him first team guarantees. Great talent either way. Has everything. His goal last week against Feyenoord was mental.

27 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

No way,Did you watch Bazoer play? And Barcelona and Man utd also want him,he is a great player.

He is a wonderful wonderful player indeed. IMO he is ready to move in better club, but at chelsea, I dont think he would progress in the right way. He isnt starting material and if he isnt that, he wont get a serious chance here. But I would absolutely love to see him in couple of years if he develops properly. He is strong, quick but also nice technique.

Eredivisie in recent years produced quite many ''flops'', so called talents, but if there is one club who still maintains good standard of quality talents its Ajax. Suarez, Alderweireld, Verthongen and Eriksen. Im pretty sure Bazoer will follow the group. Basicaly, he is the only reason I watch ajax sometimes (btw scored a wonderful goal a week or two ago).

Great talent, but I fear Barca will snap him and turn him into gem if they dont get Pogba/Veratti.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

He said himself that they suit best, the way he plays which is no way like we play so this move is a no go. Bullshit rumour anyway. No truth in it. He turned us down when he was younger to join Ajax and he strikes me as a level headed boy who wants to play. He will not come here just to pick up money and not play. When he does move it will be one that can give him first team guarantees. Great talent either way. Has everything. His goal last week against Feyenoord was mental.

I've only seen him play once and to be fair I was really concentrating on Baker & Solanke in the Vitesse v Ajax game before Christmas. He caught my eye though and was a step above our lads. If we signed him he'd have a much better chance to start than say Lewis because, based on what I saw, the Ajax kid is a lot better than him. A lot.

Excellent player this is, in potential a mixture between i'd say Pogba and Touré. If we could buy him, we should probably let him stay at Ajax for another season or two. I don't think it will happen though, Chelsea is not attractive to these young players, unless they'll do it for the money.

21 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Excellent player this is, in potential a mixture between i'd say Pogba and Touré. If we could buy him, we should probably let him stay at Ajax for another season or two. I don't think it will happen though, Chelsea is not attractive to these young players, unless they'll do it for the money.

If Bazoer did it for the money he would have left long time ago and he chose Ajax. I think Napoli were even after him in January and Ajax apparently accepted big money for him. He stated he wants to stay until a realistic move to Barca is available.

Really frustrating how the two Spanish giants can easily attract every top young player. I know they're the two biggest clubs, but feels unfair at times. I have never seen this kid play though, so no idea how good he is. What is his style of play? Is he a box to box, defensive mid, etc? 

4 hours ago, It's too big said:

Really frustrating how the two Spanish giants can easily attract every top young player. I know they're the two biggest clubs, but feels unfair at times. I have never seen this kid play though, so no idea how good he is. What is his style of play? Is he a box to box, defensive mid, etc? 

that link will give u all the info about him and his style https://www.whoscored.com/Players/133959

5 hours ago, It's too big said:

I imagine a lot of clubs feel that way about Chelsea. Especially with Chelsea's penchant for poaching youngsters and loaning them out. I also can't imagine Vitesse fans are particularly pleased with Chelsea's monopolisation of youth.

On 14 februari 2016 at 3:48 PM, Stats said:

If Bazoer did it for the money he would have left long time ago and he chose Ajax. I think Napoli were even after him in January and Ajax apparently accepted big money for him. He stated he wants to stay until a realistic move to Barca is available.

What are you saying here? It's not like he had the teams to pick before he went to Ajax. He comes from the youth of PSV Eindhoven. Napoli was interested in Davy Klaassen and Ajax received an offer from them but it got denied by Ajax. Bazoer will be great if he doesn't get injured, he's not ready for a team like Chelsea, Barcelona or whatever.

14 minutes ago, Vincent said:

What are you saying here? It's not like he had the teams to pick before he went to Ajax. He comes from the youth of PSV Eindhoven. Napoli was interested in Davy Klaassen and Ajax received an offer from them but it got denied by Ajax. Bazoer will be great if he doesn't get injured, he's not ready for a team like Chelsea, Barcelona or whatever.

I was speaking with the person who runs the chelsea youth twitter page and has extensive knowlegde on the youth side of thing. He told me that. Not official but see no reason not to believe him.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/561471/REVEALED-Arsenal-Chelsea-Man-Utd-City-Riechedly-Bazoer

There it says he rejected City but Ajax were always his first option and one where he thought he would develop best. Has turned out the right choice indeed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You