Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

That's what I was thinking. Home game would be the better choice to play Remy/Pato or Traore.

Agreed although I've lost interest in Remy now so would rather see Pato used instead. All things being equal, I'd give Pato forty-five to sixty minutes at Southampton tonight and then start him as an AM on Saturday with Bertie up top. That would also rest Tammy Abraham from what has been a hectic schedule so he can prepare for the 21s semi-final on Friday.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not seen any reports saying Paots not playing tonight - yet!

We really dont know just why we have been told hes 'not fit' all this time. Theres been occasions when Id certainly have risked playing him (unfit or not) than lads that we had playing. So Guus must either not think hes upto much or the lads knackered.

Me Im  still really open minded about him and just like Bertan/Kennedy Id like to see each get a fair crack of the whip.

10 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

All new lads should have to sing Blue is the cour and then do The Liquidator. Give them some Chelsea spirit from the off.

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Any sensible reason why we brought him?

Is this serious? Hes not even played a minute for Chelsea yet people are doubting why we signed him/whether there was any reason? Might as well write off every player who we have on loan who hasn't played for us either at this rate. Smh

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Is this serious? Hes not even played a minute for Chelsea yet people are doubting why we signed him/whether there was any reason? Might as well write off every player who we have on loan who hasn't played for us either at this rate. Smh

What? it's not the same at all.
all around talked about bring pato back to europe, to try to lift up his career and get at least 50% from the old pato...
but how can he impress if he even can't play? when he will play? in the last match of the season? or when he will get 10 minutes as a sub...
it's ridiculous.

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

What? it's not the same at all.
all around talked about bring pato back to europe, to try to lift up his career and get at least 50% from the old pato...
but how can he impress if he even can't play? when he will play? in the last match of the season? or when he will get 10 minutes as a sub...
it's ridiculous.

He has been doing pre-season training since he came here and today was the first time he was in the match day squad, hes maybe still lacking fitness? Maybe not but if he is lacking fitness he can't be far off as he was on the bench. Just because he didn't get on when we had to really roll our sleeves up and defend our 18 yard box from high crosses doesn't mean anything actually, it was more about how we managed the game considering we made two subs early on in he second half too and then brought on a defender for Kenedy. If we were 3 or 4-0 up he would probably have gotten on. 

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

He has been doing pre-season training since he came here and today was the first time he was in the match day squad, hes maybe still lacking fitness? Maybe not but if he is lacking fitness he can't be far off as he was on the bench. Just because he didn't get on when we had to really roll our sleeves up and defend our 18 yard box from high crosses doesn't mean anything actually, it was more about how we managed the game considering we made two subs early on in he second half too and then brought on a defender for Kenedy. If we were 3 or 4-0 up he would probably have gotten on. 

Lacking Fitness?

So ffs why in the middle of the season, we got a striker that can't play for more than a month ?

What's the excitement over Pato anyway? At the moment I couldn't care less if he plays or not. I seriously doubt he brings more quality to what we already have. I'd rather Kenedy and Traore be ahead of him in pecking order, which seems to be the case fortunately.