Get Emanalo Sacked

This is something I saw today and found interesting, Brendan Rodgers explaining how the Liverpool board (aka transfer committee) operate, and how he ended up with Mario Ballotelli because they had literally no other option.

I genuinely hate to think what this place would be like if we operated the same way.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Tomo said:

This is something I saw today and found interesting, Brendan Rodgers explaining how the Liverpool board (aka transfer committee) operate, and how he ended up with Mario Ballotelli because they had literally no other option.

I genuinely hate to think what this place would be like if we operated the same way.

What do you mean IF???? ???

We have to realise that we cannot simply 'spend' our way out of trouble 

We need a footballing identity and some stability - we need a manager to last 5 years or more, define a playing style, stick with it and shape the players and the Acadamy for this style - only then will we be successful. Chopping and changing managers and back room staff is crazy and leads to great talent being wasted or loaned out, whilst average panic buys are dropped into the first team! 

C'mon Chelsea - do the hard work now for a glorious future :)

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

As if they are his doing. People really need to grow up.

Well people like to blame him for the bad ones but not the good ones. 

Double standard at it's best. 

Just now, Fernando said:

Well people like to blame him for the bad ones but not the good ones. 

Double standard at it's best. 

Well on my part I've never really blamed him for anything other than being someone that's not really qualified for the position he is in. Whatever that position may be.

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Well on my part I've never really blamed him for anything other than being someone that's not really qualified for the position he is in. Whatever that position may be.

So you have no clue then what he is qualified for. 

Because if it's about transfer you got to look at the overall before coming to conclusions.

Since he's been in that role what have been the transfer? 

If you ask me, much better then bad overall. 

Just now, Fernando said:

So you have no clue then if he is qualified. 

Because if it's about transfer you got to look at the overall before coming to conclusions. Since he's been in that role what have been the transfer? 

If you ask me, much better then bad overall. 

You haven't been paying much attention though. :) Dude should go back to women football probably.

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

You haven't been paying much attention though. :) Dude should go back to women football probably.

Again your not bringing any good arguments other then just name calling and hate. 

15 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

As if they are his doing. People really need to grow up.

hahahaha, I must have missed the memo which says we criticise him when things go bad and give him no credit when things go right.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

hahahaha, I must have missed the memo which says we criticise him when things go bad and give him no credit when things go right.

Well maybe you can find some of my posts when I really criticized him when things were going bad :) Good luck.
Same reason why criticizing ONLY José when things were going bad was plain childish.

hahahaha!

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Well maybe you can find some of my posts when I really criticized him when things were going bad :) Good luck.
Same reason why criticizing ONLY José when things were going bad was plain childish.

hahahaha!

Even in the good we was critical of him. Look at many posters saying do during the season we won the title.