N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DavidEU said:

Neither have gone to Austria. Neither has MVG. 

49 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

You didn't say the best part, no German Messi!

Suggesting a first loan for Charlie and a further one for Mario i think. (Assuming the pair are fit.)

Well you know that we are doing good when you've got 1/2 the Mancs and them North London lot slagging Kante and Conte off saying they're shite and the other half saying they're the transfers of the season!

Lets hope we aint finished bringing them in yet eh!

9 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

I think Allan of Napoli could be another very good option.

You could very well be right. I'm no expert on Allan but from what I've seen, I think he's a Napoli player. At home at that level. But I could easily be wrong.

9 hours ago, Tomo said:

I know it's small sample size, but if the Romania and Albania games in the Euros are anything to go by, signs are good.

Fair enough. But he was also dropped. I'm not saying that says a lot but it says something.

I think he'll do fine though and I hope he'll do great.

14 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Oo Pogba..oo..100mil for a player they gave away...

OK hes not bad but I honestly would'nt have him with us. For £100 mill  and a £800,000 a week wage we could get 3 Kantes for that and have change over plus £.5mill wages in hand.

OK hes not bad but I honestly would'nt have him with us. For £100 mill  and a £800,000 a week wage we could get 3 Kantes for that and have change over plus £.5mill wages in hand.

About 800,000 seems a bit of a stretch though. Rooney looks like to be on 300k/week before tax, so i can't see pogba getting more. But Kanté is coming a lot cheaper, i guess max. 150k/week.

2 Kantés if only wages are taken into considerarion. So you do have a point there!

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

You could very well be right. I'm no expert on Allan but from what I've seen, I think he's a Napoli player. At home at that level. But I could easily be wrong.

Fair enough. But he was also dropped. I'm not saying that says a lot but it says something.

I think he'll do fine though and I hope he'll do great.

If anything, it only says abut how Deschamps fucked up his selections.

11 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

I think Allan of Napoli could be another very good option.

tenacious, unrelenting. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him at Udinese.

31 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

tenacious, unrelenting. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him at Udinese.

All that along with good technical ability.

Kante will be meeting up with Chelsea on their pre-season training camp in Austria, where he will discuss personal terms. (Sky) #CFC

Chelsea are on the verge of welcoming N'Golo Kante - the deal is expected to be reached for around €36m (via @DiMarzio / @DavidAmoyal) #CFC

• Jas locked this topic