Yuri Zhirkov

the wes

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarilly. Robben, Duff and Joe Cole could play on either wing; I expect the same of someone who costs £18 million.

Duff on the right wing was fine because he was so fast yuri does not have that pace.

He has good pace but he aint robben duff henry torres ronaldo standard of pace. He is as quick as malouda.

Stop joking lad. He is way faster than Malouda and I'd say he is as fast as Robben..

Well according to the comments attributed to him today he has had everything done and he is training with the team today! Not sure why the club have not announced anything yet? Maybe waiting for the magic 5:00pm when they like to confirm announcements.....

What zhirkov is as fast as robben lol, do they have black and white tv's in estonia.

What does having black and white TV have to do with how fast he is?

His acceleration isn't as good as Robben's but his pace is definitely similar to Robben's pace..

What does having black and white TV have to do with how fast he is?

His acceleration isn't as good as Robben's but his pace is definitely similar to Robben's pace..

STOP LYING his pace is not as good as robben's :ballack:

Why should I lie lol.

Well just wait until you see him play for Chelsea.He is definitely faster than Malouda and even if he is not exactly as fast as Robben, he still is NEARLY as fast.

Edited by riks12

Why should I lie lol.

Well just wait until you see him play for Chelsea.He is definitely faster than Malouda and even if he is not exactly as fast as Robben, he still is NEARLY as fast.

Malouda is faster than what you think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You