Yuri Zhirkov

the wes

Im soooo fedup, I jus want us to sign someone for god's sake !!!! Anyone !!! :mad: Its been a bloody 2 months since the season closed and we are still chasing.. Im getting frustrated !! Is this wat they call Close Season Syndrome :o

The transfer window hasn't even opened yet. 1st of July is Wednesday. <_<

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuri Zhirkov has been linked with a move away from CSKA Moscow for some time now, with Chelsea and Barcelona both thought to be in the running for the player's signature.

The Russia international insisted earlier this month he had no knowledge of Chelsea's interest, but news daily Sport-Express reports that the 25-year-old defender, who can also play on the left wing, will fly to London on Wednesday to rubber-stamp a four-year contract.

It is believed that the signing of Zhirkov, who has been one of Europe's most sought-after players since his impressive displays for Russia at Euro 2008, will cost Chelsea a fee in the region of €20 million.

joe cole won't leave and he just be ashley coles backup he's mainly a left winger and will be competing with malouda and joe cole every week.

iv'e read lots of articles saying that he will sign a three year deal tomorrow for £18 million which i think is a fair price and sturridge is set to complete his move tomorrw aswel.

Edited by millzy_chelsea_fan

The transfer window hasn't even opened yet. 1st of July is Wednesday. <_<

There is no one stopping us from sealing the deals now !!! -_- I can't wait anymore !! Btb The Guardian has it that we have signed Zhirkov for 18m ... Yet to see it in BBC though the Guardian's quite reliable !!

Reports on TalkSport's radio station Zhirkov's signing will be confirmed tomorrow, and I've heard similar reports on various sites that Turnbull and Sturridge are to agree terms with the club very soon as well.

Russia star Yuri Zhirkov has dismissed speculation that he will sign for Chelsea this summer. The CSKA Moscow man had been linked with a switch to Stamford Bridge but the 25-year-old insists he is yet to receive an offer from the Blues."I honestly know as much about it as everyone else," he told Sport Express.

"I read the papers, listen to the radio and I am genuinely surprised, given that no actual offer from Chelsea exists."

New Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is expected to transform the squad over the summer with Zhirkov one of the names believed to be on the Italian's shortlist.

And Zhirkov says he would welcome the chance to play in the Premier League should the opportunity arise.

"Clearly we are talking about one of the best clubs in the world, who regularly compete at the highest level," he added.

"It is very possible that I would say yes.

"But before that I would have to weigh up the pros and cons.

"To sit on the bench and only get on the pitch from time to time doesn't interest me, not even at Chelsea.

"Moreover, I have nothing to lose (by staying in Moscow), given that CSKA now have a very interesting team who will begin competing in the Champions League in the autumn."

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/20862...elsea_link.aspx

Russia star Yuri Zhirkov has dismissed speculation that he will sign for Chelsea this summer. The CSKA Moscow man had been linked with a switch to Stamford Bridge but the 25-year-old insists he is yet to receive an offer from the Blues."I honestly know as much about it as everyone else," he told Sport Express.

"I read the papers, listen to the radio and I am genuinely surprised, given that no actual offer from Chelsea exists."

New Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is expected to transform the squad over the summer with Zhirkov one of the names believed to be on the Italian's shortlist.

And Zhirkov says he would welcome the chance to play in the Premier League should the opportunity arise.

"Clearly we are talking about one of the best clubs in the world, who regularly compete at the highest level," he added.

"It is very possible that I would say yes.

"But before that I would have to weigh up the pros and cons.

"To sit on the bench and only get on the pitch from time to time doesn't interest me, not even at Chelsea.

"Moreover, I have nothing to lose (by staying in Moscow), given that CSKA now have a very interesting team who will begin competing in the Champions League in the autumn."

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/20862...elsea_link.aspx

that was from the start of june. recently there is many reports saying that he will join today.

SkySports have been very quiet about the Zhirkov deal. I haven't heard of anything thus far.. beginning to gradually grow a little frustrated!! :mad:

From SkySports: "The Italian looks set to name his first signing of the summer in Yuri Zhirkov from CSKA Moscow for Ł18million in the next week."

I CAN´T BELIVE WE HAD NOT BUY Yuri Zhirkov YET!!!

Please don´t Tell me that this Team is still waiting for PUSSY RIBERY!!! Oh Come on Guys... I knew 2 months ago when Zidane was join Real Staff.. that no man for France will go any other place like Real....

Get Zhirkov before Barcelona Get him.... remembar We are always the last Choice not let him decide Between Us and Barcelona or We are off...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You