• Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Costa ever does when he's on the pitch is moan and make new enemies every week!! His positioning is abysmal, his goal tally is worse than Torres', and he's simply a disaster wherever he goes! I'll be glad to see the back of him in the new year! Remy can take his place because at least HE FUCKING SCORES!!!

And yes the font is at 24! So angry I can't think straight.. this group of players is the WORST I have seen in years! All because we fucked Eva over at the beginning of the season.. that alone has sent a poisonous ripple through our club and has fucked our form, our morale, our tactics, and our management decisions!! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!!

Funny how Remy has been sitting on the bench when we are chasing goals and then comes on and scores. He also had one great chance which was terrible to fuck up by him. Imagine if he scored that one as well!

and Costa Still shit...

Our Desire compare to Leicester is 0.

Funny how Remy has been sitting on the bench when we are chasing goals and then comes on and scores. He also had one great chance which was terrible to fuck up by him. Imagine if he scored that one as well!

Just saw the replay of his goals. His position when the cross comes in and Costa's is a world of difference, Costa is still a yard behind his marker, Remy is a yard in front of him....

So let's rewind to the summer window. Pedro in, Djikoboji and Rahman...We renewed a contract for Ramires and still have Mikel here!!!! People have a pop at players but fuck me the board and manager had a fucking right laugh in the summer, what a load of shite

Sunderland at home on Saturday. That really is "D" Day. If we don't put the makems to the sword in style then Jose will have to walk, and he must surely know it. Sunderland find it near impossible to score, we 100% absolutely must win. Nothing else will do.

Do you still think he will be in charge then???????? This is big Sam, who fucked us over with West Ham!!

Jose alleges that he feels 'betrayed' by his players failure to follow his tactical instructions. This isn't all down to Jose, largely aye, but the players have ABSOLUTELY no hiding place. To a man (Exception of Willian), they have been nothing short of atrocious. They should be ashamed of themselves.

William was fucking awful in my book and the team in general was beyond bad, esp in the first half.

Player hitting row z when they should be taking control of the football and asserting themselves as the more technical... well at least the most expensive players. Azpi played too simple game at times.

Remy is a good/decent player and is in better form than Diego atm, but we need a better player to challenge Diego. Remy is just not good enough to challenge the first striker (whoever that may be).

Do you still think he will be in charge then???????? This is big Sam, who fucked us over with West Ham!!

He'll still be in charge. No doubt about that. But, if its a struggle against Sunderland then I feel he has little choice but to walk. And then what? who's next?

So let's rewind to the summer window. Pedro in, Djikoboji and Rahman...We renewed a contract for Ramires and still have Mikel here!!!! People have a pop at players but fuck me the board and manager had a fucking right laugh in the summer, what a load of shite

You almost forgot the signing of Michael Hector, he'll probably be our starting CB next season in the Championship