Jump to content

Amadou Diawara


the wes
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...

Bologna claim they have turned down bids of £14.5million from Chelsea and Manchester City for midfielder Amadou Diawara

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-bid-145m-for-amadou-diawara-but-face-battle-with-manchester-city-a3135121.html?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Amadou Diawara has crazed Chelsea: Mourinho or not, #CFC are keen to bring the player to Stamford Bridge who see him as the new Essien (TMW)

 

#Chelsea are currently in talks with Bologna wonderkid Amadou Diawara | Telegraph

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, lucio said:

Amadou Diawara has crazed Chelsea: Mourinho or not, #CFC are keen to bring the player to Stamford Bridge who see him as the new Essien (TMW)

 

#Chelsea are currently in talks with Bologna wonderkid Amadou Diawara | Telegraph

Is he any good??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

here is his stats and keep up to date with him.

 

official website of serie a (italy) - player stats.

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/players/amadou-diawara/VXKVT

 

flashscore.com - player stats.

http://www.flashscore.com/player/diawara-amadou/2Hs3xiw6/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Bayern Munich looking to pick this guy up.. We were linked earlier in the month but it seems he wants to go to Germany now

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10151791/chelseas-move-for-amadou-diawara-set-to-be-hijacked-by-bayern-munich

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
On 02/02/2016 at 10:15 AM, It's too big said:

We need to go all out for Gundogan because we'll need a strong midfield next season. 

Happy days! WE GOT ONE BRUV!!!

Seems we are still being linked with MFs. Not good news for Chalobah.

RUMOURS: Chelsea to make huge offer for Napoli's Diawara

The midfielder only joined the Partenopei last summer but the Blues have reportedly made contact with the Serie A club to discuss a deal which could be between €40-50m

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/11/14/29493152/-

!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Happy days! WE GOT ONE BRUV!!!

Seems we are still being linked with MFs. Not good news for Chalobah.

RUMOURS: Chelsea to make huge offer for Napoli's Diawara

The midfielder only joined the Partenopei last summer but the Blues have reportedly made contact with the Serie A club to discuss a deal which could be between €40-50m

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/11/14/29493152/-

!

40-50 million? This is plain stupid.. Like one year ago he was available for 600.000 euros, two months ago Napoli bought him for 15 millions. He is not even a key player there, he has spent most of the season on the bench and now he is worth 50 million?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

40-50 million? This is plain stupid.. Like one year ago he was available for 600.000 euros, two months ago Napoli bought him for 15 millions. He is not even a key player there, he has spent most of the season on the bench and now he is worth 50 million?

You know all a player/agent/manager has to do to get more money is to link him with us!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/12/2016 at 11:36 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I really hope we pursue this kid. Looks like he has all the tools to be a big player in the midfield.

He's  a napoli player now there's no chance of getting him now :finger:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
 Share

  • 0 members are here!

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You