Porto v Chelsea

Jase

Attacking play is so incredibly poor. How is this possible? Absolutely no well drilled passing moves combined with smart movement. They look like strangers out there. Relying on dribbles through crowd. Depressing stuff.

God bless you, Willian. You did your team a huge favour there, could've been long a night.

Don't know what to expect in the second half. Hoping for some serious improvement.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the result was fake before our goal. We are not doing the best football in the world, but we are playing well, with a huge Diego Costa and perfect in counterattacks. Willian is very undervalued, but he is a top player.

I would love a quick goal for us to play with more calm. We are going in the right direction.

Ramires is the best player on the pitch... Never thought I'd say this with the names we have in our team.

Frankly he is a power horse, he has a very good attitude just that he isn't the best.

Unfortunately when you line him up with the best of hazard you will be frustrated but then his attitude is different from that of hazard. Rambo has never did attitude. That in my world is a huge thing

IMO the result was fake before our goal. We are not doing the best football in the world, but we are playing well, with a huge Diego Costa and perfect in counterattacks. Willian is very undervalued, but he is a top player.

I would love a quick goal for us to play with more calm. We are going in the right direction.

Mourinho, is that you?

horrible lineup, horrible game, horrible refereeing. just an awful display, unlucky goal conceded. need to get the big boy on.

ooops what a nice fk by willian. serial scorer he is. already 3 goals this season for him. more than he scored last season iirc.

once again the ref is atrociously intrusive