Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely go down a Chelsea legend can't wait for the statue outside the bridge. Ohh well another sell to help ffp , Ramires-Stripe-Salah-Papy 2016 sells near pays for Kante+Batman,sell another few Van Ginkel,Atsu,Piazon,Omeruo,Bamford to name but afew and we our good to go.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I would of sacrificed profit to have a solid and first choice defender here now, yet we bought a stop gap and all we can be pleased about is profit.:rolleyes:

Yeah unless i get a slice of that profit pie,grrrrr board grrrrrr,Papy-Miazga-Hector must have been on ,buy 2 get 1 free reduced stock yuck .Ffs 1man his dog spot woof woof can see our need for 1 or 2 wc Cb's(i've high hopes for Christensen+Zouma(hope he comes back 100%) over the last few seasons,and yet here we are kicking off in less than a week with Terry(pensioner)-Cahill(Cahill)-Zouma(Horror injury)Ivan(Ffs)Hector(Not much pre-season+?)Miazga(looks like out on loan).No doubt we will get 1 in ,who and when is the multi milllion question.