Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Whilst people are giving Emenalo a big fucking round of applause lets question the fact he brought bog standard shit players here in the first place. A total stop gap because we failed in our ambition to get better players, and this ladies and gents is what you end up with and doing.

I said at the time our outlook had to be better than Djiliboji, pay the fucking money or you end up with wool and not cashmere. 

To be honest he was good even at Werder on loan and was decent againts Rz Pellets and Rapid he could have played more here and could actually be a decent back up and i would rather spend 8m on Djilobodji than 50m on Stones.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

To be honest he was good even at Werder on loan and was decent againts Rz Pellets and Rapid it was a good move he could have played more and i would rather spend 8m on Djilobodji than 50m on Stones.

He hardly kicked a ball, I mean imagine if we had just seen passed him and allowed a chance for Christiensen eh?

Your outlook maybe as dated as our scouts.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He hardly kicked a ball, I mean imagine if we had just seen passed him and allowed a chance for Christiensen eh?

Christensen had already gone on his two year loan long before Papy Djilobodji was signed.

The reason AC went on loan in the first place was because it was pretty obvious Mourinho would never make him a starter that season and everyone at the time thought it was best for him to go somewhere he can actually play top level football and learn the game. Back then it also looked likely we would be signing John Stones or some other CB, but failed on that pursuit and as a last straw press of the panic button ended up with Papy on deadline day instead.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Christensen and have huge expectations for the lad but let's not rewrite history here. It was a masterstroke to send him to Mönchengladbach and he's developed his game massively during his time there, and will continue to do so for another year and after that I'd argue he's more than ready to come back to Chelsea and claim his rightful place in the squad to rotate with Zouma and the guy who we're going to be signing this window, whoever that may be. Terry's probably going next year and Cahill ain't good enough so it's the perfect time for Christensen to come back.

Giving fuckin Emenalo credit instead of ripping him a new one for buying him in trhe 1st place when we needed defenders.

Letrs see if he gets a pat on the back this season when we are screaming out for defenders and he either doesn;t buo any or buys another Papy/Baba/

1 minute ago, Jype said:

Christensen had already gone on his two year loan long before Papy Djilobodji was signed.

The reason AC went on loan in the first place was because it was pretty obvious Mourinho would never make him a starter that season and everyone at the time thought it was best for him to go somewhere he can actually play top level football and learn the game. At the time it also looked likely we would be signing John Stones or some other CB, but failed on that pursuit and as a last straw ended up with Papy on deadline day.

Yes I know AC had gone on loan.

Oh wait stop the press a so called top notch manager not giving a talent a chance? Well I never, I mean JM of all people. The loan was a good move, but the problem being is once again this club put all it's fucking stupid eggs in the John Stones basket and we failed again because we went from Rolex to market watch.

People talk about it this 'perfect time' I worry about what this club think is this perfect time when we buy players like this bloke and Baba Rahman. The outlook must change and quick sharp because the people steering this ship really have no fucking clue at all.

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

All this talk of Koulibaly, Manolas and Mustafi and we'll end up with Jonny Evans :P

I'll just go ahead and jump out of the window right now. Will save me a lot of pain ^_^

36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I said he was good on loan at Werder and he played two pre season games and he was decent.

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

:(

The reality is that he is really decent defender. If for example Zouma was 27 and not 21 we wouldn't tell much of the difference.

And btw you have to be braindead if you think that his signing replaced/prevented signing of poster name.

For guys who are looking for this :

Thanks Papy and good luck. I like you.

I beg you to read the comments in that video :lol: