Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

17 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Look out for his back heel pass to Willian

The wee man on fire 🔥 at the moment the last season Pedro was awful the more the season has came on this season we are starting to see the Barcelona Pedro we all know off 

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

The wee man on fire 🔥 at the moment the last season Pedro was awful the more the season has came on this season we are starting to see the Barcelona Pedro we all know off 

I put my hands up to thinking and saying some pretty nasty things I'd like to do to him most of the time hes been with us. Probably because I'd set my standards of him pretty high and PRESUMED he would be bringing his best game with him.

But whether it was a new manager, new system or hes getting a shag in the morning hes got to a stage where I would happily put him in over Willian right now.

And I always saw him as a sweet,calm,NICE guy but the way his face morphs into that evil Freddy Mercuty character is well dodgy. Liker a cross between Freddy and some evil king of the rat men.

Whatevers changed him lets hope he carries on doing it.

Still missed that sitter lasst week tho!

• 2 weeks later...

He has been our best attacking player in 2017. He's the only one that looks a genuine goal threat from the wings right now with his speedy runs in behind the defence and likeliness to shoot. While others always like to come to the ball, he offers that and runs behind which is a key factor in opening up defences. Should be a constant starter.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Funny how that happens. This time last year he was a definite scapegoat.

90 mins at a time, week after week; The accumulation of very fine margins that determine so much. It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly the narratives, player importance, fan's opinions, a club's outlook (see Arsenal/Leicester City right now), pretty much everything in the world of Football (and sports in general) can change just so rapidly.

You gotta love it. 

Was it a José buy ? because its an incredibly good one and José or whoever went for him deserve credit, I was already in love with him since 09-10 season and he continues to amaze me, as said, he is effective, and is having a real great season and especially in the last four or five games he has been better than Eden.