West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Pedro is the player Willian wants to be. He was a reserve player at Barcelona, but he's twice the player Willian is. It just goes to show we can do better than the likes of Willian and Oscar in our first XI. A squad player at best. The same with Oscar, if I'm being perfectly honest. Some posters will get mad and rush to defend these two, but so be it.

I think you can get by with Willian in the starting-11 just fine as long as he's your 4th or 5th option on offense, but yeah, you're right overall.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conditions have me a bit worried about our midfield and defense. Lot of slipping and the ball just skids everywhere. Will be hard to deal with.

Must improve second half. Try to keep the damn ball and don't allow them to isolate our fullbacks.

Oscar for willian when he returns fully fit!...to think some folks massively underrated Pedro right here is quite abysmal...

I said it before, if Sanchez could succeed in the EPL, Pedro will easily shine. They were the same level at Barca.

Incredible performance by our Pedrito! :dance: . Now Mourinho&Abramovich must buy Pogba and we can think about TREBLE this season. :getin: By the way Ivanovic looks terrible i think it's time to give a chance to Baba Rahman.

WOW! Pedro has been fantastic! This guy has shut my mouth! And I'm happy about that! Pedro has made us better, he is exactly the kind of player we needed to revolutionize our tempo, making quick convinations and be more vertical. Fantastic debut!

And Willian must play as N.10. That's his best position.

Hazards has been incredible: fighting, combining, assuming the role of leader and making dangerous moves all the time. Hazard at this level is the best in the world among the mortals (no Messi or Ronaldo).

I am quite happy with our performance today. This is our true level. I wish another quick goal and play calmer, even giving a chance to RLC.

Regards to ALL!

WOW! Pedro has been fantastic! This guy has shut my mouth! And I'm happy about that! Pedro has made us better, he is exactly the kind of player we needed to revolutionize our tempo, making quick convinations and be more vertical. Fantastic debut!

And Willian must play as N.10. That's his best position.

Hazards has been incredible: fighting, combining, assuming the role of leader and making dangerous moves all the time. Hazard at this level is the best in the world among the mortals (no Messi or Ronaldo).

I am quite happy with our performance today. This is our true level. I wish another quick goal and play calmer, even giving a chance to RLC.

Regards to ALL!

It a shame that the Willian miss is causing people to throw tons of abuse at him when he has been very good this game. We are not losing ffs, we got a 3-1 lead and he contributed well in the counter attacks.