West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro was our best player on the pitch..... by a LONG margin!

I know it's one half of football, but what a fucking signing he is! 1 goal, 1 assist

give him some time and he'll slow down like the rest of Chelsea(?).

incredible step down to CFC from Barca. I hope Chelsea change.

Pedro is the player Willian wants to be. He was a reserve player at Barcelona, but he's twice the player Willian is. It just goes to show we can do better than the likes of Willian and Oscar in our first XI. A squad player at best. The same with Oscar, if I'm being perfectly honest. Some posters will get mad and rush to defend these two, but so be it.

Really brilliant half from both Pedro and Hazard. Costa much improved too. Fabregas mediocre. Willian is being typical Willian. Our defense still looks somewhat shaky, but if we're doing damage at the other end and look threatening and enterprising, I'm happy.

Agreed. Remember the beginning of last season? We were soooooo clinical. It was like every other shot on target was a goal. Obviously we werent gonna keep that conversion rate up, but we desperately need to go on a hot streak cause i dont trust this defense at all.

Pedro is the player Willian wants to be. He was a reserve player at Barcelona, but he's twice the player Willian is. It just goes to show we can do better than the likes of Willian and Oscar in our first XI. A squad player at best. The same with Oscar, if I'm being perfectly honest. Some posters will get mad and rush to defend these two, but so be it.

Oscar is fantastic. Jose just does a horrible job managing him. When Oscar is on, our offense is orgasmic: smooth, penetrative, and controlled.

Im just hoping Mou bought Baba to play him ahead of Ivanovic, not taking role from Luis. It would be fucking pointless to spend 20m on fullback, not play him and play Ivanovic who is plain shit in defense. Even his passion he had last season has gone...

Oscar wouldn't have missed that chance though, the biggest problem for Oscar is his consistency. Hazard-Oscar-Pedro would be pretty good imo, they should be able to link up great.