Leon Bailey

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wifey is watching that game on another screen, I am too much obsessed with us, lolol

she still says he is overrated

Based on this season she's probably right unfortunately. 

6 hours ago, Nicco said:

We should go all in for Sancho if Hazard leaves. He is the closest thing to a 20 years old Hazard and would fix a lot of our HG problems as well. 

Buy back clause is pretty clear. But I'm not quite sure about this first refusal clause City have on him. So they can reject first offer but what next?  What if multiple teams are after him? 

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Based on this season she's probably right unfortunately. 

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

wifey is watching that game on another screen, I am too much obsessed with us, lolol

she still says he is overrated

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Pepe is the one we should be after 

But what a fuckin left foot!!

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Buy back clause is pretty clear. But I'm not quite sure about this first refusal clause City have on him. So they can reject first offer but what next?  What if multiple teams are after him? 

One of the best things about Pepe is he actually likes us!! Thats 1/2 the battle won.

Rest of it is tougher, A silly woman who keeps losing us money!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Third goal in the month. Based on whoscored ratings he had best game of the season. 

I think Sarri could turn him into an EPL monster

just like in my real world career, I believe in buying on the bottom after a hard run up followed by a temp retreat, never the peak, UNLESS its a rock solid premium buy (like de Ligt)

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I think Sarri could turn him into an EPL monster

just like in my real world career, I believe in buying on the bottom after a hard run up followed by a temp retreat, never the peak, UNLESS its a rock solid premium buy (like de Ligt)

But do we have a place for him? If CHO and Eden stays plus Pulisic. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

well assuming Eden and CHO leave

I would love a winger set of

LW Lozano

LW Pulisic

RW Pepe

RW Bailey

dreaming I know:(

Do you rated Ismaïla Sarr ?? He's been doing well this season 

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

well assuming Eden and CHO leave

I would love a winger set of

LW Lozano

LW Pulisic

RW Pepe

RW Bailey

dreaming I know:(

Nah. Makes far too much sense and too strong. Would be nice to stick a good striker in the middle and a red hot ACM behind them.

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea revive interest in Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey but must wait for transfer ban appeal before moving for £80m star

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7120081/Chelsea-revive-Bayer-Leverkusen-winger-Leon-Bailey.html

The day we pay 80 MILLION QUID for the Bailey of current form and attitude is the day I am DONE with the team until it is sold or the ENTIRE board is shitcanned. That is 90 million euros, or 18m per goal in all comps. He only had two assists in the league as well.  Barca got de Jong, already one of the top 15 (maybe even top 10) or so MFers in the world, for 15 million euros LESS.

Bayer Leverkusen can go fuck themselves.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

The day we pay 80 MILLION QUID for the Bailey of current form and attitude is the day I am DONE with the team until it is sold or the ENTIRE board is shitcanned. That is 90 million euros, or 18m per goal in all comps. He only had two assists in the league as well.  Barca got de Jong, already one of the top 15 (maybe even top 10) or so MFers in the world, for 15 million euros LESS.

Bayer Leverkusen can go fuck themselves.

I thought the world, including Chelsea, had moved on from Bailey. Sounds like agent puff to me. Perhaps one working for Laverkusen.

12 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I thought the world, including Chelsea, had moved on from Bailey. Sounds like agent puff to me. Perhaps one working for Laverkusen.

ATM he seems a one season wonder. IF he rebounds back to 2017-18 form, then maybe have a look in 2020, but now, unless we are talking around £30m or so, I will take a pass (we are in forced-pass mode anyway, bans and all that).

His attitude (massively aided by his typical corrupt yardie clingers-on and greedy fam) is shitty. If he dumped most all of the Jamaican poison in his life, then he would be streets ahead better, especially as a young lad in general, let alone a player. I followed him, along with UJ (where the hell is he?!?) really closely last year, including in the German press. His 'entourage' is a hot mess.

He has all the talent in the world, he just needs a complete retool in the brain. He is at the perfect club (with a proven track record) to develop at.

IF he did come here, by far the best manager to develop him would be Lamps, so I am waiting (as I truly hope Lamps is not tossed into our current vortex of shit) until he comes, unless Bailey has that above-mentioned big rebound and finally shows some maturity.

£80m for a guy who scored 5 goals and assisted 3 last season in 40 games in all comps last season. Pfft. £40m maybe I would believe it then but double that. No thank you. Even Pulisic had more goals and assists last season and he barely started.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You