Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this is when you lost it...either you are trolling or you are genuine which I am worried whether you have ever watched Turan at all or just personal bias because you like Barcelona or something. This is like saying Neymar/Hazard/Suarez are better than Ronaldo

Pedro who had 11 goals, 9 assists in limited minutes last minutes and is a starter for Spain isn't better than Turan? No words.

And who, oh wise one, do you suggest we sign that's both available and possible for a fee that's not absolutely mental?

I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while for you to get back to me.

It is better to not sign anyone at the moment and wait for the right opportunity/player. If we sign Turan, we will miss out on the opportunity to sign a much better player if they do become available. Cuardado is a good example, few months later we all realize what a waste of money that was. Salah is another example, think of it this way we might have been in the running for Alexis Sanchez if we didn't sign Salah in the Jan window.

Impulse signing has a cost.

This reminds me of uhhhh...... let's seee, Oh yeah of every fucking Chelsea Transfer!

Haha true, but usualy we are linked with player and its done deal for three weeks...next thing is we were never even interested.

When Hazard and Turan rumours popped up those two signed with at least 3 clubs, every day a new one :D

It is better to not sign anyone at the moment and wait for the right opportunity/player. If we sign Turan, we will miss out on the opportunity to sign a much better player if they do become available. Cuardado is a good example, few months later we all realize what a waste of money that was. Salah is another example, think of it this way we might have been in the running for Alexis Sanchez if we didn't sign Salah in the Jan window.

Impulse signing has a cost.

Very true, but as unpredictable transfers are, I cant think which top wingers might be available?

We fucked up with Sanchez indeed. Signed Salah for 10 then Cuadrado for 30, but missed Sanchez in between for same money. However I doubt we would sign him in same window as Costa, Cesc and Luis, while he was not available before and then Arsenal got him. You cant have them all.

But if you think again, Turan could turn into hit too if he goes to another club, and people will be pissed that we didnt buy him when we had chance...

Pedro who had 11 goals, 9 assists in limited minutes last minutes and is a starter for Spain isn't better than Turan? No words.

Talking about stats, Pedro is better than Iniesta then?

Or Torres who was top scorer in euro 2012, I guess he was best striker that tournament?

When will people understand its not everything about stats?

I do agree though that we need a goalscoring winger, but there is no such available with profile fitting to our team completely. But Turan as individual and team player is alot more useful than Pedro. Turan is not a stats type player, just like Iniesta isnt. They are type of player you need to watch in order to see their quality on pitch.

Well, we don't need his services. And looks like Atletico doesn't want him, either. So he's gonna take his intangibles talents(he can hold the ball and another type of shit{talkchelsea and stats can't explain, but he has something special, really}) to Barcelona. Good for him.

i dont understand people on here.

people want greizemann for 44mil pounds. a player who has barely played as a RW. who infact plays as an attacker (left winger/second striker), is not that good defensively to cover for ivanovic.

yet people hate the thought of a perfect RM for our team and system.

just goes on to show what "stats" and "goals" can do and how people barely watch football to form any opinion.

:D:D:D:D

I have never laughed so hard in a while. Article from DM on Turan:

He's quite the character then…

This is the player, who in the 2014 Ballon d'Or vote, didn't vote for his coach Diego Simeone as manager of the year. He instead voted for Jose Mourinho.

He later claimed this was an error by FIFA, tweeting: 'When the staff asked me, I chose Simeone as the best coach. For me, Simeone is the best coach in the world.

'If he had won the prize I would have been as happy as if I had won it myself.' He might now regret ever denying he voted for Mourinho.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3145697/Arda-Turan-scouting-report-need-know-midfielder-wanted-Premier-League-champions-Chelsea.html#ixzz3eg7RW3o2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why this guy is perfect for this team? I mean, just read that quote of Sheva.

He said he's tired of defending, it's weird he's even linked to Chelsea lol

His career stats says that he can barely complete a match. And he's perfect for a manager like Mourinho... Really?

Why this guy is perfect for this team? I mean, just read that quote of Sheva.

His career stats says that he can barely complete a match. And he's perfect for a manager like Mourinho... Really?

Desperation might be kicking in I think. I'd rather stick with Bertrand Traore than sign Arda freaking Turan.

Has potential.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You