• Remy
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolute chap Diego Costa is. He was sarcastically waving to the Liverpool fans when the stewards moved him from his seat.

Willian was outstanding today. I though Luis was also very good considering how little he has played, just that one stupid booking he picked up but apart from that I thought he was very good. Hazard was below par but he seems knackered. Last week against Crystal Palace he looked exhausted too. 4 days isn't enough really. I'd not even have him travel with the squad for West Brom and sit on the bench for Sunderland

Bloody cheek haha though to be fair there was a lot of booing till Jose stood up lol.Mehhhhh.

Need a new song now that was catchy

Yh the usual pantomime boo's but when it really came to the moment that we all knew it was going to be the last time we would see Gerrard at the Bridge, he recieved the applause that he deserved. That's why I think he will regret the remarks he made about us tomorrow.

what I also enjoyed about the guard of honour was that not only the Pool players lined up but also the refs. Just so much in the FA's face. Inspite their best efforts to make the title run in closer, we clinched the title on matchday 35.

It's evident we try to play Barcelona style but we ain't them, just at the moment (n.b. the current Barcelona).
What difference between today's performence and that against MU for example ?

Against MU we managed to keep a clean sheet, not today as Stevie scored for his farewell (and did not slip while he was at it).

I believe Cesc underperformed, also Mikel.
Some changes are needed and I don't think the inclusion of Diego Costa will make this team stronger by more than 10%.
It's alright when we put the opposition to sleep and we hide the ball but what about scoring ? We tend to forget the colour.

With younger Drogba, Lamps and Essien was it like that ? We were seeing some bullet speed moves back then.

Jose dreamed up this system last summer, it worked, but some additional jobs are needed.

Because come August it won't be Maribor-Galata Saray-Xamax-QPR we will have to face.

Good start from Ruben. Played it safe but I think on his debut that was a good thing. So much potential.

As for Luis... Fantastic winger, less fantastic full back. Luis-Willian-Hazard next match would be great.

hazard should not even be travelling. he is done. had a brilliant season and is now looking exhausted.

hazard should not even be travelling. he is done. had a brilliant season and is now looking exhausted.

If he wants to be the best, he should go right to the end. Messi plays every minute of every game and still fires