Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was not good. Chels are turning not shooting into an art form.

This side just can not attack the flanks. It's as if it's not part of their training. It's been too narrow and slow. So slow.

Drogba has been awful, embarrassing performance.

This is a game that can easily be lost if the team doesn't seriously turn up after the break.

I said it in the pre match thread that Leicester are far better than their league standing suggest and the way they create chances, if we concede to them, it will be tough for us to find 2 or more goals needed to win here. my fears is coming true so far.

Lmao at all the people going crazy. We're gonna win the league and people are moaning because we are losing to a Leicester team who have a shit load more to play for than we do.

Ofc I'd rather win in style rather than limo over the line. But some people are never satisfied.

We are two wins away from the league and Leicester have more to play for than us, what meds are you on???

was coming. even apart from drogba the rest of the team has been shit

Drogba is just the scapegoat. The guy is 38-years-old and on his last legs so I'm not sure what people expected :lol:

The entire performance stink as usual but it's so much more convenient to blame Didi.

Lmao at all the people going crazy. We're gonna win the league and people are moaning because we are losing to a Leicester team who have a shit load more to play for than we do.

Ofc I'd rather win in style rather than limo over the line. But some people are never satisfied.

While I agree with you on principle, it's never nice to see Chelsea lose and I'd always like to see them win or at least draw every game.

WE are playing for the TITLE ,,whats more important than that .. ARE you satisfied with Drogba,, we KNEW he would be like this ,, he's been like this all season

absolutely horrific defending..we are top of the league..why we are playing such a low block...inspite of that we concede such a goal...ivanovic ramires shoulf be nowhere near the team..zero brain..horrific composure on the ball and playing random passes..drogba should be subbed off as soon as possible

I said it in the pre match thread that Leicester are far better than their league standing suggest and the way they create chances, if we concede to them, it will be tough for us to find 2 or more goals needed to win here. my fears is coming true so far.

It has more to do with confidence. They're playing at home, and have won 4 in a row.