Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair hull will be more defensive than Southampton

Hardly an excuse not to play Luis against Southampton. Doesn't mean you only have to play him when the opposing team is being defensive.

LOL. Not is not. Come on. That is nonsense.

What else should be the reason why Zouma is not playing?Zouma only had one bad game and that was when we lost 4-2 in the FA Cup,but apart from that,he only had brilliant games.

Mou doesn not want to have just one english player on the pitch because in every interview,he says that I will do something for the english football,integrating english players blabla.

So we won League cup and are leading the table with awful players?! Either our manager is a miracle worker or everyone else in England is beyond awful!

Obviously that was hyperbole, but you can't tell me Ramires is a better option on the wing than Cuardado.

Think it's quite clear that José is taking the same approach with Cuadrado as he is with Loftus-Cheek. Can't risk starting him during a title run in and seeing him struggle. He'll be a big player for us next season.

I wouldn't be so sure about that since José apparently wanted to bring back Moses instead of buying Cuadrado...it doesn't inspire much confidence.

What else should be the reason why Zouma is not playing?Zouma only had one bad game and that was when we lost 4-2 in the FA Cup,but apart from that,he only had brilliant games.

Mou doesn not want to have just one english player on the pitch because in every interview,he says that I will do something for the english football,integrating english players blabla.

Becuase Zouma is still raw. Mourinho rarely plays him in away games and Cahill and Terry has been his most relied CB for majority of the season. Mourinho is not going to let any PR talk affect his title charge. Terry and Cahill is his trusted duo and that is why he is playing.

Obviously that was hyperbole, but you can't tell me Ramires is a better option on the wing than Cuardado.

What has Cuadrado shown for you to say that?

We got to a champions league final with Ramires on the wing. Cuadrado has had a season at his old club outscored by our sixth choice AM in Salah :D

He is if we want to press high up the pitch. He also gives us more dynamism because he can switch positions (and cover) for all of Willian, Cesc and Matic.

Cuadrado is of course better in the final third in passing creativity and scoring. Different options.

What exactly led you to believe that he would start? Was it the fact that he hasn't started a match in over a month? Or that he was beyond terrible in his last sub appearance?

Giving him 15 minutes to play and impress is difficult. We spent a lot of money on him so if he was given chances in the team like Oscar has been given then we may see something. Dropping him in and out of the team, of course it will be difficult for him. He started against Everton. Nothing spectacular but decent. Started against Burnley. Poor like the rest of our attackers bar Hazard. I would like to see Jose start him. We paid £30m for him to be benched by a CM. Talk about ruining confidence...