Costa or Kane

Kane last season reminds me of Andy Carroll's season w/ Newcastle back in 2010. He was 21 years old. Has he fulfilled his potential? The answer is no, but I remember he was the greatest thing since slice bread back then.

Well he suffered/suffers from a lot of injuries that has halted his progress and even he did not do what Kane did.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

whats that got to do with Kane finding some form and possibly not being a 1 season wonder?

The fact you could be jumping the gun. When/if he gets 20 goals in the league, get back to me.

You could ask where Costa has been since January .. well most of the time near the corner flag or on the ground beating the turf

True, but he did the business at the start of the season. Injuries and lack of fitness (being overweight this season) have cost him and us dearly so far.

The fact you could be jumping the gun. When/if he gets 20 goals in the league, get back to me.

True, but he did the business at the start of the season. Injuries and lack of fitness (being overweight this season) have cost him and us dearly so far.

still irrelevant due that the lad is scoring and found form.

But back to you asking where we were after 6 games....2 points behind Spurs

what has Kane achieved that is so great? had one good season for an average team, playing with no pressure, now this season he had pressure to perform and look at him, he has been found out.

I knew you were going to end up having egg on your face for that comment :doh:

Come on Pacquiao, you accepted he has proven you wrong now?