Costa or Kane

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is so much in denial. He can't help himself. It is actually embarrassing that he makes stupid, ridiculous excuses for the likes of Lukaku and Kane everytime they score. Kane is proving his quality. Costa has been a massive disappointment this season. Bar Norwich, all his goals have been tap ins. He has not looked his same self, not making the same movements and is getting done what he should be doing to other defenders (bullying them).

West Ham have been excellent this season and he tore them apart. Even if the other teams have not been of highest qualities, his finishing has. Can't stand people who can't accept they are wrong even if they know they are. Especially when they use double standards to defend the likes of Costa who only has 4 goals to his bloody name and just look at the calibre of the teams. Laughable, really.

please explain what these excuses are???

and what is your explanation for Kane scoring 1 goal in 12 games??? was he just doing a Torres impression for our entertainment?

You guys are SOOOO stupid ,, dont you know it is easier to score in a CRAP team than a good team ..............oh wait Havent we been crap since

Jan .. Sorry I gonna revise my logic course

so by your logic Aguero, Suarez and Lewandowski cant be considered as some of the best strikers in the world as they play for top teams and as you say its so much easier to score for top teams. :lol:

and he scored the winner for us! Kane should have had hattrick today, players miss chances, but give a striker like Costa good service he will score.

Mate i dont wanna get a ban, but Kane scored 2 and missed 1 chance against team like WEST HAM and scored against better teams. Meanwhile Costa scored 1 easy goal and missed like 4 and all his 4 goals came from matches against woeful teams and all were tap-ins. I dont want to start arrguing with you, because i know you will defend Costa like he is your son...

He is so much in denial. He can't help himself. It is actually embarrassing that he makes stupid, ridiculous excuses for the likes of Lukaku and Kane everytime they score. Kane is proving his quality. Costa has been a massive disappointment this season. Bar Norwich, all his goals have been tap ins. He has not looked his same self, not making the same movements and is getting done what he should be doing to other defenders (bullying them).

West Ham have been excellent this season and he tore them apart. Even if the other teams have not been of highest qualities, his finishing has. Can't stand people who can't accept they are wrong even if they know they are. Especially when they use double standards to defend the likes of Costa who only has 4 goals to his bloody name and just look at the calibre of the teams. Laughable, really.

You seem surprised by that. Why is that? I mean honestly that is All he has ever done.

Also I love the tag line "give him service and he will score". So will Suarez, aguero, Lewa, benzem a, higuain, lacazatte and infact any professional striker on this world. I mean give chicharito service and he has proven that he can score for fun. So what's the difference between costa and chicharito (let's leave lukaku and Kane out of it for now).

Hazard isnt a goalscorer with Hazard i have always cared more about performances and his creativity over goals/

Costa has 4 goals this season, i havent made excuses for him! i have said he has been in bad form and also stated facts like other then the Norwich game we simply dont create chances for him! feed Costa and he will score. Simple.

and you bought Costa into this not me! i have not been comparing Costa to Kane as Costa has proven himself over the years to clearly be the better striker, fact is you are getting excited and making a fool of yourself because Kane scored past the mighty Anderlecht, Aston Villa and Bournemouth! :lol:

if you want to compare Costa's career to Kane then Kane will always come out second best, if you want to talk about Kane not being a one season wonder he still needs to prove otherwise! 1 goal in 12 games is Torres level! I am yet to be convinced by Kane for that reason, if you cant accept that then thats up to you, but as i said if you really want to compare Costa to Kane there is only one winner. :wave:

You are really confused. When people say Costa does not score against big teams, you use last season to show he did. EG Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs. Last season Kane scored against us and Arsenal with a total of 4 goals. He also scored against Liverpool.

This season they have played 4 big teams. City, Arsenal and United. He got 2 in three of them yet he still has us to play home and away. He has United to play at home, City to play and Liverpool. How the fuck can you just make it look like he only scores against shit teams when he has clearly scored against big teams this season. You are embarrassing yourself really.

Knowing you if Kane don't score against us, you will start your usual rubbish about him showing he can't do it second season against big teams (even though he scored against City and Arsenal) LOL and if he does score you then will come up with some other rubbish excuse. I am done. I can't beleive you.

It would be nice for you just once to accept when you are wrong because like Lukaku, you are wrong with Kane.

Mate i dont wanna get a ban, but Kane scored 2 and missed 1 chance against team like WEST HAM and scored against better teams. Meanwhile Costa scored 1 easy goal and missed like 4 and all his 4 goals came from matches against woeful teams and all were tap-ins. I dont want to start arrguing with you, because i know you will defend Costa like he is your son...

Costa scored one of our best goals this season against Maccabi, yeah he just scores tap ins right? Costa won us the game yesterday, and you talk about him missing a couple of chances! this tells me all i need to know about you

Costa internationals Brazil 2 games 0 goals

Spain 8 games 1 goal

total 10 games ONE goal

of course if he was playing for the Faroe Islands it would have been much easier

this is such stupid logic! we are talking about Club football! if international teams were put in leagues based on ability, Faroe islands would be in League 2 and Brazil and Spain would be in the PL! such awful logic! :clown:

this is such stupid logic! we are talking about Club football! if international teams were put in leagues based on ability, Faroe islands would be in League 2 and Brazil and Spain would be in the PL! such awful logic! :clown:

EASY to score paying for crap teams PACS logic law ! lamo

You are really confused. When people say Costa does not score against big teams, you use last season to show he did. EG Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs. Last season Kane scored against us and Arsenal with a total of 4 goals. He also scored against Liverpool.

This season they have played 4 big teams. City, Arsenal and United. He got 2 in three of them yet he still has us to play home and away. He has United to play at home, City to play and Liverpool. How the fuck can you just make it look like he only scores against shit teams when he has clearly scored against big teams this season. You are embarrassing yourself really.

Knowing you if Kane don't score against us, you will start your usual rubbish about him showing he can't do it second season against big teams (even though he scored against City and Arsenal) LOL and if he does score you then will come up with some other rubbish excuse. I am done. I can't beleive you.

It would be nice for you just once to accept when you are wrong because like Lukaku, you are wrong with Kane.

please explain how i am making look like Kane only scores against crap teams? stop embarrassing yourself, you are sound like Kane is your boyfriend right now.

and i will ask you again what is your explanation for Kane going on a run of 1 goal in 12 game?

please explain how i am making look like Kane only scores against crap teams? stop embarrassing yourself, you are sound like Kane is your boyfriend right now.

and i will ask you again what is your explanation for Kane going on a run of 1 goal in 12 game?

not much worse than 1 in 10 in internationals

No. You are acting like your girlfriend cheated on you with him. How ironic.

And my answer to that is sometimes, weird stats like that happen. You could see he was working hard for a goal and just needed that one to come in and now is scoring for fun. I always knew with Kane, that it was a case of form is temporary, class is permanent. He is a quality striker and you did make it look like he scored against crap teams. I pointed out that he has proven you wrong then you came up with ridiculous excuses about the calibre of teams he scored against yet he scored against big teams.

What is your explantation for Costa scoring 1 in 10 for Spain now?