West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long are we going to continue apologizing for Oscar's unacceptable performances?

We've completely lost the thread of the game btw

But Oscar scored some goals a few months ago...and in consecutive games no less! That means he's exempt from any criticism whatsoever. :Goober:

I think Zouma in midfield is hurting us.. He's good in the air but can't play with the ball at his feet for a CM we should have played RLC in the middle has the potential to influence a game

Stop trying to make RLC happen. It's not going to happen!

But Oscar scored some goals a few months ago...and in consecutive games no less! That means he's exempt from any criticism whatsoever. :Goober:

Actually it does not but he's not the scapegoat for our performance today but hey its the cool thing to do so have a go

Stop trying to make RLC happen. It's not going to happen!

That's on Jose cause Zouma has been a passenger this game Fabregas has been playing in there by himself our back four hold the ball longer when he presents himself as a passing option that's no good

Actually it does not but he's not the scapegoat for our performance today but hey its the cool thing to do so have a go

Just trolling! Seriously I'm not even going to talk about Oscar any more, I've already shared my thoughts on him several times. I'm sure people are bored of me already.

That's on Jose cause Zouma has been a passenger this game Fabregas has been playing in there by himself our back four hold the ball longer when he presents himself as a passing option that's no good

I'm sure Mourinho does not wish to pin his Championship hopes on an unknown factor like RLC.