West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

It's a good thing I'm home alone because at the pub someone would have decked me. Not you though, you would be the second guy to get decked. Beucase you talk shit. Cunt.

I'd be the one to kick you when you're on the floor dazed. It'd feel real good. Light weight bitch.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention the fact Hazard does not even come close to Robben and Bale in terms of shooting ability.

Bale just kicks the ball as hard as he can. Fuck Bale, one trick pony with shit hair and soul patch. Robben can curl it it like a hairdresser though. Coincidently he is bald.

no era penal

I'd be the one to kick you when you're on the floor dazed. It'd feel real good. Light weight bitch.

You'd be the one touching my cock when I'm on the floor dazed. Rentboy fag. It'd feel real good 4 u.

That's strange. I've seen Oscar play some fantastic passes. He's also covering a lot for Ramires and Cesc going forward. Don't think he's in an attacking role today.

Not saying he's been amazing but more than solid.

Yes he has been good, people just got to get it into their head we don't play with a traditional nr 10