Doesn't matter how hot you are.....

examples...

Heidi Klum

Liz Hurley

Adriana Lima

Hally Berry

tiger wood's wife

kobe bryant's wife

When your in a business where girls throw themselves at you 24 hr/day everyday, it's quite difficult to stay faitful when your on the road so much and without your wife/gf a good chunk of the time.

Greatest post ever posted on TC. Just hard for us to comprehend cause it's fucking Cheryl Cole! Don't forget Eva Longoria.

Because men need xxxxx...

examples...

Heidi Klum

Liz Hurley

Adriana Lima

Hally Berry

tiger wood's wife

kobe bryant's wife

When your in a business where girls throw themselves at you 24 hr/day everyday, it's quite difficult to stay faitful when your on the road so much and without your wife/gf a good chunk of the time.

Greatest post ever posted on TC. Just hard for us to comprehend cause it's fucking Cheryl Cole! Don't forget Eva Longoria.

Please don't go to another PL club Ash :cry:

@ChelsTransfer: Ashley Cole eyes summer move away from England out of respect for Chelsea's fans. #CFC #LFC (Mail)

Ash is the greatest.

examples...

Heidi Klum

Liz Hurley

Adriana Lima

Hally Berry

tiger wood's wife

kobe bryant's wife

Well said, sir.

examples...

Heidi Klum

Liz Hurley

Adriana Lima

Hally Berry

tiger wood's wife

kobe bryant's wife

hard but not impossible, for me there is no excuse, then breack up, leave it, don't lie to each other. If I was so rich, like them, I would take my wife and my little daughter with me as often as I could. I'm still away as an IT-Consultant about 70 - 100 days a year... but I'm not as rich tbf :)

I'll never understand why he cheated on her, mind-boggling.

Well you can be with a really fit bird, and physically everthings great. With those two, and I'm surmising here, when the fuckings died down, he was left with a Northern gobby racist tart.

Cole´s standing at the club was not at the highest level. His smoking, his Christmas partying with Arsenal players...

I remember after an appearance against Stoke, he spent 18 games on the sidelines. In Jose he trusted. :rolleyes:

Chelsea's defender announced at his Twitter account that he will leave Chelsea with the end of his contract at the next month. On the other hand, Didier Drogba, announced that he will leave Galatasaray. Reunited with Mourinho againe?

Hard to say it was not expected, but Chelsea's defender, Ashley Cole, announced on Tuesday at his Twitter account that he will leave the Blues at the end of his contract, which ends next month.

"I am considering the options with my agent, but unfortunately it does not seem like Chelsea will be one of them," wrote the player, Ashley Cole, who wear the uniform of the London club for eight years and recently announced his retirement from the UK team after not being included in the roster for the World Cup.

Chelsea's policy is not to extend the contract of the older players in more than one season, and except the Captain John Terry, who will play at the club next year, the future of the midfielder Frank Lampard also on doubtful.

"I want to thank Chelsea which has made my eight years at the club for fun, and the fans who supported me in good times and in bad and will always be in my heart," added the defender, which Liverpool and Inter Milan are interested in him.

"From now on I am looking for the next chapter of my life, and I hope it will be full of pleasures and titles as previous journeys I've experienced," he concluded.

Meanwhile, the former striker of the group, Didier Drogba, confirmed in his Instagram account that he will leave Galatasaray, and may return to Chelsea. "From my first day in Turkey, I felt at home," wrote the player from the Ivory Coast, "to feel, see and sence the passion, sincerity and warmth of the people in Turkey is something I will not forget."

After eight years - Ashley Cole leaving Chelsea

The left fielder, 33 years old, who rarely play this season, announced on his twitter account that he will leave Stamford Bridge: "I will look for another journey in my life, hope it will be as fun as the previous"

Ashley Cole, as recall, almost was not a partner in this season (to be more specific played only in 17 games) the lowest amount of his in all his time at Chelsea. His resume includes three championships (two with Arsenal and

one with Chelsea), Seven Cups, one League Cup and of course winning the European League at the 2011-12 season and in the Champions League at the 2012-13 season with Chelsea.

46061240100092408299no.jpg

Ashley is a club and football legend but let's not act like he hasn't been a shadow of his former self and (to put it midly) mediocre and extremely inconsistent defensively and offensively in particular for the last 3 seasons. We need to move on and it's not as though his departure will leave a huge void like some are trying to portray. we have one of the best left backs around in Azpi moving forward.

Objectively he hasn't earned a new contract and the calls to keep him is largely based on sentimental reasons rather than footballing reasons. We are a football club and not a charity organization. It's the right time to say goodbye. I thank him for his remarkable services over the years and wish him good luck in his future endeavours.

The same goes for Lampard as well btw.

Ashley is a club and football legend but let's not act like he hasn't been a shadow of his former self and (to put it midly) mediocre and extremely inconsistent defensively and offensively in particular for the last 3 seasons. We need to move on and it's not as though his departure will leave a huge void like some are trying to portray. we have one of the best left backs around in Azpi moving forward.

Objectively he hasn't earned a new contract and the calls to keep him is largely based on sentimental reasons rather than footballing reasons. We are a football club and not a charity organization. It's the right time to say goodbye. I thank him for his remarkable services over the years and wish him good luck in his future endeavours.

The same goes for Lampard as well btw.

:clap: