• Willian
    • Cuadrado
    • Remy
    • Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cesc (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

BT Sport replaying the "headbutt"

I might be biased but I think there's not as much as being portrayed in that. I think it was Hargreaves? saying it's nothing really and the host adamant it's a clear red. Ridiculous.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't commit even with hugs, who you want to fool saying you went for a kiss? :P

You know me too well, Barbara! :lol: I did help her up, though :P

But I swear it was accidental. I had absentmindedly grabbed her upper arm in anticipation when the ball lined up in front of Willian for the shot, next thing I knew after I was done yelling in celebration that she was on the floor laughing :lol:

Willian was ultra-human, but got to go with big Pete for MOTM for keeping us in it.

Perfect chance to give her an "I'm sorry" kiss :eyebrows:

I knew you were creepy but didn't know you were this creepy bro..

The FA and English TV think they can stop Chelsea from winning this title by banning our players?

Wanna try again?

tumblr_njmnfdwWRt1qaqw7ao1_540.jpg

Wonder if the FA apologists will still be around if/when Ivanovic gets his customary ban for "headbutting"/daring to play for Chelsea.

I might be biased but I think there's not as much as being portrayed in that. I think it was Hargreaves? saying it's nothing really and the host adamant it's a clear red. Ridiculous.

Robbie Savage said Red the others said nothing or Yellow!

RvP deliberate elbow - nothing - not even a replay

Nigel Pearson - choked an opposition player - nothing not even on SSN

Ivanovic - 3 match ban being screamed for...

How's that not biased ?

The FA and English TV think they can stop Chelsea from winning this title by banning our players?

Wanna try again?

tumblr_njmnfdwWRt1qaqw7ao1_540.jpg

Besides now Diego Costa will be crazy to play against PSG.

Great job of motivation for Diego sponsored by FA! :D :D

Regards.

my god they're really trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. sure ivan moves his head forward, but that's it. his head moves forward. woop dee doo. i've seen more violent head movement from sneezes. it's not even a deliberate attempt to scare an opponent with a headbutt fake. it's nothing. it's a stare down.

WILLIAN!!!

Just got home. I literally threw my friends sister to the ground in celebration when that went in! Get the f*** in! :delight:

We don't take kindly to your types around here. I know the rules are different in your primitive world but we don't condone the abusement of women in the Western world. So I take offence to your clear pride in causing physical harm to a female.

Consider yourself warned.

Absolute joke that Branislav is going to get banned it really is a conspiracy against Chelsea I'm sorry in that Chelsea vs Liverpool in which Diego then got banned I very clearly remember Gerrard going to headbutt one of our players but amazingly nothing happened to him.

They are saying Branislav bit him?? He was just pulling him back they were screaming like idiots and considering we DIDNT get a blatant penalty when Naismith handballed first half and then Matic great goal disallowed, they got everything, Barry could have been off 20 minutes before

They hate us and were desperate for us not to win tonight :(

We don't take kindly to your types around here. I know the rules are different in your primitive world but we don't condone the abusement of women in the Western world. So I take offence to your clear pride in causing physical harm to a female.

Consider yourself warned.

perhaps his name is Sterling :halo: