• Drogba (sub)
    • Cesc (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but this desire to fuck us over is what fuels Jose!

The lads now know they can grind out a result against all odds

Having players banned retrospectively - will only solidify the team and build solidarity.

It will create the perfect mentality for our players and make them into 'winners'

13 cup finals in the league to go - I don't care about anything else - just want the league to fuck the FA off

IF Branislav gets banned he should do a LVG and show pictures of Gerrard headbutting our player and pictures of our players constantly getting badly tackled and NOTHING happens to them??

I'd refuse to talk to the press, they screwed us out of the league last year and I can see it again this year swearing-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

We don't take kindly to your types around here. I know the rules are different in your primitive world but we don't condone the abusement of women in the Western world. So I take offence to your clear pride in causing physical harm to a female.

Consider yourself warned.

You're just jealous that we get 72 virgins and you don't :P

The way the players celebrated looked like we have won a huge cup final. They know what it means and how important grinding close last minute wins are, hopefully this win will mentally propel the team to the title.

Didn't envisage or wasn't ever confident that we would score tonight, fantastic effort from the players to keep going as make no mistake this was a very tough encounter - think there is a huge sigh of relief from the players & José!

Everton are a different side from earlier in the season, think their in a false position which makes this win even more sweeter.

Thought our play was lethargic & laborious but you have to give credit to Everton who carried out their game plan to perfection - almost!

Cech - legend, Matic - monster, result - priceless!

Good performance and we certainly deserved the win. Big BIG 3 points. Should have sealed it earlier though if we had been more decisive and not over-elaborated in the final third.

Also, why does there always seem to be controversy when we play Martinez's side at home?

2010/11 - Beat Wigan 1-0 - think there was a foul in that goal with Torres or Malouda IIRC

2011/12 - Beat Wigan 2-1 - both of our goals were offside

2013/14 - Beat Everton 1-0 - some might say Ramires dived to earn that free kick which led to our goal

2014/15 - Beat Everton 1-0 - Ivanovic appeared to headbutt McCarthy