Douglas Costa

bababoom

I don't want Hazard to ever leave. Gudjohnsen leaving hurt me pretty bad (blonde Icelandic god) but this would be so much worse. A team needs to be build a team where he could his full potential in Chelsea blue.

But if he does leave, I hope it's Bayern and not Real.

He's gonna leave, sooner rather than later. Makes me sad too, but I've accepted it. Maybe we can sign Reus

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep wouldn't start that team.

Which is exactly why Alonso plays every freaking game and every minute of the game even though he's old and slow. Unless either Thiago or Vidal plays dm, no way does Pep field a team like that. Also, no way in hell is Alaba going to like the idea of play as a cb long term. In addition, Hazard wouldn't start on Munich.

He's ideal team is PSG when Zlatan leaves. Play as either second striker or left winger

My goodness, why so serious? It wasn't a team to play a full season with.

Guardiola has played some completely crazy line-ups in his time at Bayern. I can't be arsed to actually look for the teams but this is a team he recently played.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/969648/Live

Switch Hazard with Coman and that team comes awfully close to the one I posted (again, it's not that serious).

Hazard is perfect for Bayern. I watch that team almost every week, he'd fit them like a glove.

Hazards ideal team tbh. Wouldn't have to carry bulk of responsibility, would have worlds most clinical players. Could focus on attacking. He'd reach Zidane levels there

Zidane was a midfielder and Hazard is a forward. SMH

ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS ZIDANE LEVELS

Will he also reach Maldini's level? What about Buffon's?

Zidane was a midfielder and Hazard is a forward. SMH

What makes Hazard a forward? What's the difference between Hazard's role and Zidane's role at Real (4-4-2/4-2-2-2, whichever you prefer, on the left)?

Pep wouldn't start that team.

Which is exactly why Alonso plays every freaking game and every minute of the game even though he's old and slow. Unless either Thiago or Vidal plays dm, no way does Pep field a team like that. Also, no way in hell is Alaba going to like the idea of play as a cb long term. In addition, Hazard wouldn't start on Munich.

He's ideal team is PSG when Zlatan leaves. Play as either second striker or left winger

Verrati-Matudi

DI Maria-Lucas-Hazard

Cavani

Guardiola is crazy and thats why i like him, when they played against someone i dont remember he played without any real defender and had Dante on the bench!

Guardiola is crazy and thats why i like him, when they played against someone i dont remember he played without any real defender and had Dante on the bench!

He played i think 3 fullbacks as cb against Leverkusen

My goodness, why so serious? It wasn't a team to play a full season with.

Guardiola has played some completely crazy line-ups in his time at Bayern. I can't be arsed to actually look for the teams but this is a team he recently played.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/969648/Live

Switch Hazard with Coman and that team comes awfully close to the one I posted (again, it's not that serious).

Hazard is perfect for Bayern. I watch that team almost every week, he'd fit them like a glove.

I've seen about every game from munich this year, which is why I comment on Costa thread as much as I do.

When team is fully fit, there is no space for Hazard to start. Coman is playing a lot because of robbery's injuries and Gotze. Hazard would be an upgrade from a teenage Coman, but, when everyone is healthy Munich really is too stacked everywhere outside of Cbs/Cf, which is why I think they will sell benatia and go for either mustafi/laporte.

At PSG, it seems like there is a perfect spot for him after zlatan leaves next summer. He is going to a very technical squad (with a shit manager) in an easier league where he can come in every season unfit.... In addition, I don't know hazard much about his personal background, however, I would assume he would be comfortable in France.

What makes Hazard a forward? What's the difference between Hazard's role and Zidane's role at Real (4-4-2/4-2-2-2, whichever you prefer, on the left)?

I'd say that Hazard has a lot more emphasis on attacking and scoring goals than Zidane ever did. Hell, Fabregas and Iniesta have played those positions but you wouldn't exactly call them forwards, would you? I'd be a lot more comfortable playing Zidane as a CM than Hazard, I'll tell you what.

I'd say that Hazard has a lot more emphasis on attacking and scoring goals than Zidane ever did. Hell, Fabregas and Iniesta have played those positions but you wouldn't exactly call them forwards, would you? I'd be a lot more comfortable playing Zidane as a CM than Hazard, I'll tell you what.

Forward is Mata during the Rafa era.

I think hazard for us is more of a midfielder....

Lampard on the other hand.................

Eh, it is just semantics. I think of Hazard as a forward, I think of Zidane as a MF. No biggie, it is just all different views of the same ocaen.

This may be the case, but Willian has outperformed Douglas Costa quite comfortably at NT level so far.

That was the major reason I didn't want costa here, because we had willian. But I never knew he was a damn good dribbler, almost on Hazard levels imo. And that's what I've always wanted on the right wing, another monstrous dribbler to take markers off hazard. But we just can never get the type I want.

I've seen about every game from munich this year, which is why I comment on Costa thread as much as I do.

When team is fully fit, there is no space for Hazard to start. Coman is playing a lot because of robbery's injuries and Gotze. Hazard would be an upgrade from a teenage Coman, but, when everyone is healthy Munich really is too stacked everywhere outside of Cbs/Cf, which is why I think they will sell benatia and go for either mustafi/laporte.

At PSG, it seems like there is a perfect spot for him after zlatan leaves next summer. He is going to a very technical squad (with a shit manager) in an easier league where he can come in every season unfit.... In addition, I don't know hazard much about his personal background, however, I would assume he would be comfortable in France.

I respectfully disagree. Hazard would find a way into that team. Bayern never have a completely fit team for a more than one or two matchdays, even that's a stretch. Hazard's excellent fitness alone would make him play almost every week and I'm convinced he'd impress enough to claim a spot in the first XI. He hasn't even reached his ceiling yet. Gotze has never impressed consistently and Robben is ageing. Ribery is broken. Costa is playing brilliant football but it remains to be seen how long he'll keep this up.

You think so? Hazard is always so busy with starting up attacks rather looking to finish them. He's nothing like a Neymar or Robben. Zidane was more of a playmaker for sure but I see Hazard heading into a similar direction when he reaches that age.

Zidane more comfortable as a CM, I'd agree. But he was never a CM. And a midfielder - whether your name is Riquelme, Figo, Xavi or Makelele- is a midfielder regardless, wouldn't you agree?

Lampard is as much a midfielder as Totti is a striker, Cristiano Ronaldo is a winger and Dani Alves is a defender. They define in-between.

Neuer is trying to hard to in-between GK and defender.

Hazard won't go back to France, he destroyed that league when he was 18-19. He already won everything in France, I can see him go to Real in a few years though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You