Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

So is he just sitting out the season or what?

We should do a Pulisic and sign him up in January and wait for him to come in the summer.

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's looking that way Conte give his number 9 shirt to Lukaku I think clubs are put off icardi cause they don't want to deal with his wife/agent 

Inter’s Mauro Icardi Becomes Juventus Priority As Sarri Seeks Ronaldo Partner

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/09/inters-mauro-icardi-becomes-juventus-priority-as-sarri-seeks-ronaldo-partner/

Former Inter Defender Paganini Endorses ‘Ideal’ Icardi-Dybala Swap Deal

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/10/former-inter-defender-paganini-endorses-ideal-icardi-dybala-swap-deal/

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Inter’s Mauro Icardi Becomes Juventus Priority As Sarri Seeks Ronaldo Partner

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/09/inters-mauro-icardi-becomes-juventus-priority-as-sarri-seeks-ronaldo-partner/

Former Inter Defender Paganini Endorses ‘Ideal’ Icardi-Dybala Swap Deal

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/10/former-inter-defender-paganini-endorses-ideal-icardi-dybala-swap-deal/

Juventus will continue to listen to offers for Dybala and are open to selling him to anyone but Inter Milan. (Calciomercato)

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Iñaki Williams has extended his contract with Athletic Club to 2028, with his release clause jumping from 80 million euros to 135 million euros.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/athletic-bilbao-extend-williams-contract-until-2028/1555608

another huge favourite of mine now off the chess board

we are really running out of CF targets quickly:rant:

Juventus are expecting Paris Saint-Germain to bid for Paulo Dybala, with the French side viewing the Argentine as the ideal replacement for wantaway forward Neymar.

- Ivan Perisic is in Germany ahead of his loan move to Bayern Munich.

- Bayern Munich have contacted Barcelona to enquire about Philippe Coutinho, according to RAC 1 and several German media outlets.

- Napoli are on the cusp of signing Hirving "Chucky" Lozano, with the Partenopei having reached an agreement with the PSV Eindhoven winger.

- Wesley Sneijder has announced his retirement and taken up a role as a director at Utrecht, his hometown club.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/08/12/5d512031ca474170478b4567.html

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Apparently he's going to Monaco lol. I hope Vanda likes Monte Carlo glamour. 

Wanda Nara Confirms: “Mauro Icardi Will Not Sign For Monaco”

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/19/wanda-nara-confirms-mauro-icardi-will-not-sign-for-monaco/

sloppy bint

and wears the trousers

Image result for Wanda Nara

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Apparently he's going to Monaco lol. I hope Vanda likes Monte Carlo glamour. 

Wrong place for him to be.

He needs to get shot of his wife as an agent at the very least. People have complicated relationships all over not just footballers but making his wife being his agent, as well as all the things before and all the things that have followed that have ultimately led to all the top clubs in the world avoiding him in my view. The whole Maxi Lopez-Wanda thing is unsavoury and not very nice but this sort of shit happens all over, marriages break down due to cheating or other circumstances, in the public eye and not in the public eye. Not saying that its right though and for a young boy (the age he was at the time) to have disrespected someone who again, made a lot of effort with him to help him fit in etc, is disgusting. .

The guy has fucked his career though. Had huge potential, was captain of Inter, their talisman and now say 2 years later they've signed an excellent coach (who took Tevez after all the shit he pulled at Man City may I add) and he has backed the clubs stance without even regarding how good he could be for his team (think on his best form, he'd be a shoe in for many top teams in Europe), signed Lukkaku and stripped Icardi of the number 9 shirt. If his career continues to deteriorate so to speak, I bet that Wanda will be off like a shot as well. 

He will have made his fair bit of coin yes but a football career is short and he will look back on it and realise something had to give. He was talked about being a potential Barca/Real signing say 3 years ago.... now theres the talk hes maybe going to Monaco (not a bad place to live perhaps and a good club nonetheless) but its a waste of potential. Juventus and Napoli links for me are odd, both likely won't touch him with a barge pole despite the obvious lure of his ability and potential purely based on who they'd have to deal with before even getting him in the door. I mean people think Raiola is a fucking nightmare but some of the things that his wife seems to have pulled makes him look like a saint.  Imagine somebody, who is also your team mate/captains wife having the fucking audacity to claim Inter don't support him etc? After making him their captain? 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wrong place for him to be.

He needs to get shot of his wife as an agent at the very least. People have complicated relationships all over not just footballers but making his wife being his agent, as well as all the things before and all the things that have followed that have ultimately led to all the top clubs in the world avoiding him in my view. The whole Maxi Lopez-Wanda thing is unsavoury and not very nice but this sort of shit happens all over, marriages break down due to cheating or other circumstances, in the public eye and not in the public eye. Not saying that its right though and for a young boy (the age he was at the time) to have disrespected someone who again, made a lot of effort with him to help him fit in etc, is disgusting. .

The guy has fucked his career though. Had huge potential, was captain of Inter, their talisman and now say 2 years later they've signed an excellent coach (who took Tevez after all the shit he pulled at Man City may I add) and he has backed the clubs stance without even regarding how good he could be for his team (think on his best form, he'd be a shoe in for many top teams in Europe), signed Lukkaku and stripped Icardi of the number 9 shirt. If his career continues to deteriorate so to speak, I bet that Wanda will be off like a shot as well. 

He will have made his fair bit of coin yes but a football career is short and he will look back on it and realise something had to give. He was talked about being a potential Barca/Real signing say 3 years ago.... now theres the talk hes maybe going to Monaco (not a bad place to live perhaps and a good club nonetheless) but its a waste of potential. Juventus and Napoli links for me are odd, both likely won't touch him with a barge pole despite the obvious lure of his ability and potential purely based on who they'd have to deal with before even getting him in the door. I mean people think Raiola is a fucking nightmare but some of the things that his wife seems to have pulled makes him look like a saint.  Imagine somebody, who is also your team mate/captains wife having the fucking audacity to claim Inter don't support him etc? After making him their captain? 

If you remove that slag Nara from the picture, Monaco might be a great move. They have a shit tonne of great young talent and if they can hold onto it, they could be primed for a deep CL run in a year or two. Superb manager too.

And yes, it is a superb place to live, trust me on that one, I say this as a daughter of someone who has lived there part-time for ages.

• 2 weeks later...
Not even on the Inter bench tonight I wonder icardi got the famous Costa text from Conte about leaving inter 
Talk of even Atletico being in for him, seeing as they haven't been able to seal the Rodrigo deal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You