• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

We all knew Costa and Cesc would be great signings but sweet Jesus!

17 goals for Diego and 15 assists for Cesc. Absolutely incredible productivity.

Yet there are all of these clueless journalists and pundits licking Alexis' asshole claiming he's the best player in the league, the best summer signing, and the player of the year. His team are totally out of sight! It's a total toss up right now between our two boys. Hazard not too far behind.

agree with a lot you say ,,, BUT why not a DEFENDER for POY .. JT is a shoe in

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only think that I didn't like about this is the complacency. The same complacency that the team showed during those 2-0 wins at home. I think we should try to score as many goals as we can. Just look at Bayern or at the German NT. If they can score 11, they will score 11. It's difficult to believe that the goal difference will matter at the end of the season, but if you keep forcing and keep trying to score even if you know that the game is already won, as a team you become more competitive and you send a message to your opponents. Chelsea could've scored 7 or 8 or even more goals today. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I think that it is healthy to always want more.

Regardless, great display, specially during the 1st half. Cesc, Oscar and Diego were absolutely brilliant. And... Damn, I love Tibo, but it feels good to see that helmet inside our box :)

What would now make this the perfect weekend is if Le Arse beat City.

More of a chance I'll bang Rachel Starr than that happening, but I'm hopeful. Even without City's best player and with Aguero not fully fit they'll manage to get humiliated.

Monk:

‘It was a horrible performance in the first 45 minutes,’ said the Swans boss. ‘To make those mistakes and coupled with the fact we were doing it against a side like Chelsea you will only get punished.

‘I said to Jose I’m sorry I couldn’t give him a game today. All credit to them. I said at the start of the season they were my favourites to win the league and I don’t see any difference today.’

:clap:

The only think that I didn't like about this is the complacency. The same complacency that the team showed during those 2-0 wins at home. I think we should try to score as many goals as we can. Just look at Bayern or at the German NT. If they can score 11, they will score 11. It's difficult to believe that the goal difference will matter at the end of the season, but if you keep forcing and keep trying to score even if you know that the game is already won, as a team you become more competitive and you send a message to your opponents. Chelsea could've scored 7 or 8 or even more goals today. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I think that it is healthy to always want more.

Regardless, great display, specially during the 1st half. Cesc, Oscar and Diego were absolutely brilliant. And... Damn, I love Tibo, but it feels good to see that helmet inside our box :)

Yes you're asking for too much lol. How can there be anything at all that you didn't like about that performance??

We have a CC semi final on Tuesday. It's 4-0 at half-time. Game over. Why push hard for more? Players will get tired, maybe an injury? There is no need for it at all.

What a second goal that was 1f44f.png#cfc #costa

Bamford approves of that goal. :yes:

Quite annoying to see him on the right of a front three, he looks lost. Bamford should be a part of a front two or a lone striker.