World Exclusive News

I mean, I get that. But you'll never be happy with the club? Even when we win trophies?

Like I wrote: "Supporters should be happy that something good happens, even esctatic!" I am a supporter so yes I am very often happy with this club. For example, I remember the crazy happiness I felt when we won the Champions League. Happiness isn't even extreme enough of a word! However, there is always something to fix or work out. Like, right now, I wish Fabregas and Ramires were better at defending since Matic won't be available for the final against Spurs.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching through internet abyss 3 years ago I managed to select people who get inside connection with Chelsea. It was through trail and error method but finally I left with 3 or 4 who really knew what was going on. It was fun but then Jose came back and destroyed the party. He literally obstructed any leak that those people had. I've got no info at all.

Maybe I was only ghost on this forum but I was here everyday, reading discussion, those who wrote their concerns with sense and those who replied to them that they're moaners band.

Then I saw the guy who got so-called inside info. It was way more exciting straightaway. I was waiting patiently if this Yokohama talks comes to any fruition. It did. I'm thrilled as hell for that because ...

It really isn't point of nationality, age or race. Having inside info in such huge organisation is exciting as hell :getin:

Real or Fake?

IMG-20150228-00286-755844.jpg

B-6zJG3UsAAuXHW.jpg

I saw this picture on a website but I don´t know if it is false...

Maybe Adidas will change the design of the shirt so as not to be confused with the images filtered with Turkish Airlines and they will present a new model with Yokohama.

Regards.

Real or Fake?

B-6zJG3UsAAuXHW.jpg

Maybe Adidas will change the design of the shirt so as not to be confused with the images filtered with Turkish Airlines and they will present a new model with Yokohama.

Regards.

Those look so bad that no way a professional company, let alone a pioneer in its field, could have designed it.

Those look so bad that no way a professional company, let alone a pioneer in its field, could have designed it.

Hi friend!

Yes. That was my first feeling when I saw the picture.

I think that image is from a factory which had made models with Turkish Airlines as a sponsor and they have placed now Yokohama.

Aliexpress (in this store Chelsea shirts are sold at 12 pounds and are exactly like the official shirts, even in the picture are the shirts without logo and our shield) takes months selling the shirt of Chelsea with Turkish Airlines. But now they will have to recycle them.

http://es.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-2015-2016-Chelsea-Soccer-Jersey-15-16-Home-IEGO-COSTA-FABREGAS-Jersey-OSCAR-Away/32270101137.html

The model is the same. So I think that Adidas will make a different model, so that it does not repeat the previous and win more money.

Also I doubt that the Yokohama logo will be red. Most probably that soon Adidas will filter images with a new design.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Yes. That was my first feeling when I saw the picture.

I think that image is from a factory which had made models with Turkish Airlines as a sponsor and they have placed now Yokohama.

Aliexpress (in this store Chelsea shirts are sold at 12 pounds and are exactly like the official shirts, even in the picture are the shirts without logo and our shield) takes months selling the shirt of Chelsea with Turkish Airlines. But now they will have to recycle them.

http://es.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-2015-2016-Chelsea-Soccer-Jersey-15-16-Home-IEGO-COSTA-FABREGAS-Jersey-OSCAR-Away/32270101137.html

The model is the same. So I think that Adidas will make a different model, so that it does not repeat the previous and win more money.

Also I doubt that the Yokohama logo will be red. Most probably that soon Adidas will filter images with a new design.

Regards.

I doubt Adidas ever considered using this shirt even with TA. Aliexpress sold it before anything was official, it was probably mocked up in some random sweatshop to con football fans and they used some old ass template.

Our shirt has the potential to look bloody awesome with Yokohama, surely adidas and the club can see that. The ones you showed look like pure crap, even the wrong colour imo.

Real or Fake?

B-6zJG3UsAAuXHW.jpg

Regards.

I wouldn't mind seeing those small red lines, they might look cool if used properly.

Think i

I think it would look pretty cool to have ONLY the Y logo. I just dont like us having red on our kits. Nowt wrong with that is there?

Exactly, either just the logo or the sign 'Yokohama'. Both logo and the sign together look a bit ugly to me.

Don't like red aswell, blue is the colour! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...