Chelsea v Watford

Jase

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is it official that chelsea won't be on tv today?(also meaning there will not be any steams?)

Www.ronaldo7.net/video/sports-live/sports-live-stream.html

It looks like this site will have a stream but I can't promise it.

Ramires-Mikel pivot haha.....Good line-up though and nice to see Remy FINALLY getting his moment. Surprised to see Cahill instead of Terry and sad not to see any youngsters besides Zouma. Was really hoping for Ake, but maybe we'll see him as a sub. What is Willian doing on the bench? Its not like he can offer anything as a impact sub anyways so would therefore rather see Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke there instead.

Willian can offer way more if we are in trouble.

ffs Cahill is playing :(

Maybe Jose just wants to rest Terry and will play Terry-Zouma next game. This is Zouma's chance to turn things around imo. Have a good game and Cahill suddenly isn't a regular in the team. Remember what Jose did with Varane few years ago when he gave him opportunities?

Maybe Jose just wants to rest Terry and will play Terry-Zouma next game. This is Zouma's chance to turn things around imo. Have a good game and Cahill suddenly isn't a regular in the team. Remember what Jose did with Varane few years ago when he gave him opportunities?

I really hope so, from what I've seen of Zouma he looks pretty damn good. If he plays good today I'd just let him start most games together with Terry, even if he makes a few mistakes that's fine to me, atleast he'll get better and better.

Anyone else think hopes that if Zouma has a great game he can have a real chance at replacing Cahill in our regular XI?

We can dream, but most of us know how dogmatic José can be about his starting 11, irregardless of form...