Chelsea v Tottenham

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the first 10 minutes - so I have no idea why people were cursing in the thread (not saying they shouldn't), but ever since I've been watching this has been way too easy - as usual against Spurs.

Make sure you watch the second half, will you?! :lol:

For the love of God, don't come out in the second half thinking the game is won. Keep playing exactly as we have been and go for their throat.

Oh, and fuck off, Sunderland. You just knew they wouldn't match their performance they had against us and bend over for City.

Well, I'd make a case for one out of the three not to come back for the second half: Cesc, Eden, Oscar.

I missed the first 10 minutes - so I have no idea why people were cursing in the thread (not saying they shouldn't), but ever since I've been watching this has been way too easy - as usual against Spurs.

For 18 minutes Spurs were the better team

You can be 75 and still have the ability to do what Drogba does.....back in, lay it off and that's a goal. That first goal was so simple in both build up and touches.

People under estimate what DD offers to this team still, yes he isn't a fit 25 year old again, but his fucking brain is still all football.

Right now this is as good as it gets.

Not sure why people even doubted Drogba tbh, he's looked very decent in every game apart from his first few. Remy's half now regardless.

he shut me up in the UCL game, then he scored three times in a row in three different comps.

Ever since I refrain to make the same mistake again (writing him off). I would have started Remy - but I'm more than okay with him starting - no hindsight... didn't say one bad word about it then