Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday tomorrow and I said a comfortable uncomplicated straightforward win against West Brom today. She had no idea what I was talking about...

Im laughing so much right know. You are crazy lol. Happy birthday man.

Anyone else expecting a lazy and frustrating start? Think this'll be one of those first halves where we see a super grumpy José on the sideline who will have to light a fire under our guys at halftime.

Hope I'm wrong and we smash them. I actually want to sit back and enjoy watching Arse v United stress free which I won't be able to if we drop silly points or lose.

Anyone else expecting a lazy and frustrating start? Think this'll be one of those first halves where we see a super grumpy José on the sideline who will have to light a fire under our guys at halftime.

Hope I'm wrong and we smash them. I actually want to sit back and enjoy watching Arse v United stress free which I won't be able to if we drop silly points or lose.

I am in a way mate but we generally always start slow. I am not worried about this game in the slightest, and that's not me being cocky but being honest. we are playing some good football right now and i cannot see WBA living with us at all this afternoon.

I am in a way mate but we generally always start slow. I am not worried about this game in the slightest, and that's not me being cocky but being honest. we are playing some good football right now and i cannot see WBA living with us at all this afternoon.

I wish I was as confident as you are. These are the types of games I worry about. Teams we should be far too good for but who raise their game to ridiculous levels far beyond what they normally show.

I'm much more loose and stress free before the big games because I know our boys will be well up for it. Against these I feel like our players sometimes think they can just show up and win based on their talent alone.