• Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest. i was disappointed. 2-0 up, playing great, their down to 10 men and then we go into cruise mode.

I appreciate we have a lot of matches coming up and need to play within ourselves and that all WBA were concerned about was damage limitation, but it's about time we sent a message out. You come to the Bridge and park 2 buses, were going to slaughter you. Easier said than done I know, but with this team anything is possible.

To be honest. i was disappointed. 2-0 up, playing great, their down to 10 men and then we go into cruise mode.

I appreciate we have a lot of matches coming up and need to play within ourselves and that all WBA were concerned about was damage limitation, but it's about time we sent a message out. You come to the Bridge and park 2 buses, were going to slaughter you. Easier said than done I know, but with this team anything is possible.

We do have a very important away game on Tuesday.

yes, but it's about getting the jobs done as quickly as possible imo. If they are parked 2, 3 or 4 buses since the first minute and we failed to score until HT, we will going all out to score until the last minute for sure.

I know it might be frustating to watch and there is a risk that if they could score 1, we might be in trouble, but clearly when we started the 2nd half, knowing we're leading by 2 and also knowing they're 1 man down, our minds might already on Schalke game, and decided to 'playing safe' instead to secure the 3 points with avoiding any potential injuries.

Some people may think that is rubbish and stupid thing to do, but that is what happened. That is what Jose want, whether you like it or not.

I don't think people will be happy until we end up losing a game from 2-0 up you know.

What do you do when you're 2-0 up against 10 men with at least 2 games a week for the next 6-7 weeks? You cruise through to a 2-0 win, that's what.

Trying to put more goals past teams purely because some think we can (or should) is disrespectful and frankly stupid. You win games by scoring more than the other team. You win leagues by winning more than other teams. You don't win leagues by being the top scorers in the league.

Would you all rather win 1-0 every week or win 5-1 for 4 weeks then lose 4-3 on the 5th week? I hope that's a simple answer, if not then you're beyond saving.

Another 3pts, top of the league 7 points clear. What could you possibly complain about? KTBFFH.

We havent lost yet in the league. What you on mate?

Yea just West Brom. And Aston Villa. And Liverpool. And Arsenal. And Swansea. And Everton.

Foh man.

I just said that because we won against wba and some people are making it look like we won against real or sth...

Im more than happy that we are unbeaten and we play well etc, but we all know Fabregas and others dominate small teams, but when more agrresive opponent comes, some of our players are invisible. Thats all I was saying.

Lets take things slowly. We are progressing quite fantastic, but real test(s) are comming in next months.

@BlueLyon the small games were out problem in recent season's, our big game record last season was great and even under Rafa it was decent, it was these type of games that were our achilies heel.

It certainly isn't only West Brom to us as before yesterday we won 1 in our last 5 against them.

I just said that because we won against wba and some people are making it look like we won against real or sth...

Im more than happy that we are unbeaten and we play well etc, but we all know Fabregas and others dominate small teams, but when more agrresive opponent comes, some of our players are invisible. Thats all I was saying.

Lets take things slowly. We are progressing quite fantastic, but real test(s) are comming in next months.

You do remember last season against West brom right? Or even last season against small teams in general? So quickly we forget....so quickly.