• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Calm down a bit...it was just west brom.

As soon good team hits us, Cesc and half of team freezes and cant keep ball for 5 secs...

That aside, today we were nearly perfect, killed game off in half hour, kept cs, played at decent tempo and no injuries.

We havent lost yet in the league. What you on mate?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down a bit...it was just west brom.

As soon good team hits us, Cesc and half of team freezes and cant keep ball for 5 secs...

That aside, today we were nearly perfect, killed game off in half hour, kept cs, played at decent tempo and no injuries.

Yea just West Brom. And Aston Villa. And Liverpool. And Arsenal. And Swansea. And Everton.

Foh man.

watching barcelona play since a very long time, damn they have become even better, messi is incredible

i like how they pass forward and the player that receives that ball attracts 3 opposition players to him and that creates so much space

why cant we do that? when u pass forward to oscar/fabregas/schurrle whoever, they attract 1 player and most times still lose the ball

Why are we talking about Barca and Messi after that brilliant game put on by Chelsea?

Anyways, thought we bossed it from the first minute to the last. The entire squad looked well tuned and on the same page, we should've scored more but take nothing away from the beautiful football we played today. It was sharp, fast and at times some of the best football I've seen us play.

Enjoyed watching them back off and back off for fear of getting ripped, fair play to them I suppose, kept us out when a cricket score looked inevitable.

Just hoping we can replicate that performance on Tuesday and carry it on into the weekend... Its all about consistency now.

watching barcelona play since a very long time, damn they have become even better, messi is incredible

i like how they pass forward and the player that receives that ball attracts 3 opposition players to him and that creates so much space

why cant we do that? when u pass forward to oscar/fabregas/schurrle whoever, they attract 1 player and most times still lose the ball

1) said no one else in the whole world, not even the culès themselves.

2) just stick with watching the best than ever Barça then because I think you haven't been watching Chelsea anyways