Petr Cech

eldo

My only dislike of Cech is the fact he doesn't spay balls forward fast....

I dont know if its cause Chelsea doesn't have the players to do so, but if you watch other teams they all spay the ball fast...

IF TC can spay balls forward fast, I would take him over cech right now. However, I dont really watch Atletico play much, so I cant dont really know how good he is...

Haha, you guys make me laugh. You really do.

Posts after the Schalke game: Cech is amazing!

Posts after the West Brom game: Cech is wank, bring back Turnbull.

LOL.

I havent seen ANY posts like that ,, Just a number questioning if it is time for Courtois to take over , Personally I think a huge decision will be taken at the end of the season

Haha, you guys make me laugh. You really do.

Posts after the Schalke game: Cech is amazing!

Posts after the West Brom game: Cech is wank, bring back Turnbull.

LOL.

Might as well bring back Turnbull the way Cech has been performing this season!

My view is not over a few games its a judgement on this season thus far where Cech has been uncharacteristically inconsistent. One of the reasons why I wanted a Jose return was because he isn't afraid to drop big name players, Cech should not be infallible, he needs competition to stop him becoming complacent & dropping him will make him realize he has to stay at the top of his game to keep his place & to be fair that could be said about a number of outfield players too.

Might as well bring back Turnbull the way Cech has been performing this season!

My view is not over a few games its a judgement on this season thus far where Cech has been uncharacteristically inconsistent. One of the reasons why I wanted a Jose return was because he isn't afraid to drop big name players, Cech should not be infallible, he needs competition to stop him becoming complacent & dropping him will make him realize he has to stay at the top of his game to keep his place & to be fair that could be said about a number of outfield players too.

O. M. G. ! ! ! :doh:

If people are referring to him being beaten at his near post by Benteke and Aguero this season as "mistakes", they clearly don't know the first thing about goalkeeping. You try saving those shots, I know I wouldn't, even if I was expecting them.

He has been top notch and is still young for a goalie. Yes he made one mistake but he has more than made up for it.

The only problem is I think we won't see Courtois in our jersey because we can't just bump Cech out of the team as he's fantastic and our loanee's contract is running down with the world's top clubs lurking about and ready to pounce him off us.

It's a bit of a dilemma but there's nothing we can do for the time being.

He has not been inconsistent, he just made ONE mistake! He has been beyond incredible all season making unbelievable saves at crucial times in almost every single game. The Aguero goal was NOT his mistake: there is no way in the world he would have expected that shot and it had too much power for him to react on time. His only major mistake so far this season was WBA's second goal. This "inconsistent" myth is just ridiculous.

He probably could have saved one or two more goals but that's by his own lofty standards. He certainly is still one of the best keepers in the world.

People's opinion about cech are so devided this season, im reading comments from incosistent to worldclass, from still young to getting aged , all that on the last2 pages in this thread ;) .

For me its more the middelway, he's still one of the very best goalies but he has had abit more flaws this season,but also some top performances like against bayern

The question is, is it good enough to keep Courtois out of the goal next season?

Im glad that decision is not up to me hehe