Official: Avram Grant Sacked.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way who is responsible for the signing for bosingwa and the bid for robinho????
I'll hazzard a guess that Arnessen is behind Bosingwa's signing,while Kenyon/Zahavi might be behind the Robinho rumours.

And the malasians will be happy now too as the jew wont be there for our tour :P oh and btw Kalou's penalty was the best and shouldve been in the first 5 really but the order strangely was proved right in a way. I mean....they all scored except terry's unfortunate slip and it hit the post putting VDS completely the wrong way!

As for a new manager, i hope its Sparky, i really do. He's my ultimate number one choice and has been for fukin ages. He wont have slackers, he'll get everything out of every single one of the players and the shit will be dumped. Every game, every player will give 100% and he wont be scared to drop the under performing whoever they are, however high profile they are. THATS WHAT WE NEED!

Probs wont happen tho because hes only managed Blackburn and Wales. Even tho he's played for Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Can always hope tho as we are managerless and hes always being linked away from Ewood.

Well firstly I think ol Avram desereves some credit what he did with all the curcumstances, but as Mourinho said, almost is nothing! So all the best to him, bring back Mourinho!! I think theres a slight chance he may just come back, even though sky sports news is saying he's ruled himself out. I personally wouldn't mind Mancini, Ancelotti, Hiddink or even Mark Hughes or Franco Zola as a dark horse. Don't want Sven, Rijkaard or ten Cate. People say that Grant didn't have time in the market, look who he brought in, in January, Ivanovic, hasn't played and Anelka, been played out of position. He wasn't the right man from the start!

Going to be an interesting summer for Blues fans and we need that Premiership back!! :D

Edited by CFC-Lloydy

I found this out last nite at the bar while watching the UFC fights...

I personally thought he didn't do a half bad job, considering that most of the squad was demoralized after Jose was sacked. 3 pts. off the title and a champs league final in your first season ain't bad... he just had to replace some1 who every1 loved...

I just wanna know who is going to replace him. Manager merry-go-round is bad for everyone...

lippi is set to apply for the vacant position according to mirror....

not bad but he wins only 1 out of 4 final....perhaps hes not good at one off encounter???

or his juventus squad is not good enough???

not a bad replacement....certainly better than mid table managers who had no trophies to proof their worth

Jose has ruled himself out of AC Milan, Inter, Madrid, Chelsea. He will definately not say Oh yeah, I am interested, give me an offer. It all depends on how Roman manages to convince him.

But again, whouever bets on Jose coming to Chelsea will become a millionaire if it turns out true.

I would say Rijkaard is a front runner, simply because he already has his assistant coach Ten Cate out here. And both of them had struck a good chord at Barca.

The Times say we are after a 'hard man', ruling out Rijkaard, Mancini and Sven.

They reckon our shortlist is Lippi, Hiddink, Scolari and Mark Hughes. They also say that Hiddink's agent has said he wont leave the Russian job until 2010 World Cup, and that Blackburn won't stand in Sparky's way if he wants to join us.

As CM said -lets see how much in demand clubs are for his 'skills' ? . Right now you can guarantee he, and his agent, are looking for the most high profile club they can , where he can slide in, where theres a strong backroom technical squad so he can do fuck all.

In the history of Chelsea annuls -he's about the same, even worse than Ian Porterfield.

I'm really happy hes gone -but still angry that for eight months -if we'd had anyone with any qualifications, and tactical knowhow, with that squad -it would have meant several pieces of silverware this season for Chelsea FC.

Made my day too, cheered me up this weekend no end and the weather was shi*t where I was too!

Grant has gone from total nonentity to a guy now being considered for a host of mid table clubs apparently and he's millions richer thanks to a nice fat pay off from the mate he's been arse licking for the last few years or so.

Nice work if you can get it. And I'm sure after this little Chelsea adventure, Grant is now looking for another rich mate he can befriend, get the current manager sacked, convince said mate he is the archtype of attacking football, ensure there is sufficient back room staff already in place so he has to do f**k all and that the team is relatively well organised and strong so they can sort themselves out and he's got it made for another season of supposed hard work.

Pathetic and I hope justice is served and if he does do this again, he is shown up for what he is - a very average manager way out of his depth who excells at making friends in high places to get on in life.

Grant deserves his footnote in Chelsea history alright - right at the bottom in the side notes.

Im glad he's gone but still glad during the 8 months he didnt get us into Liverpools postion.And loose us our home record.True he did loose us the 2 trophies we already had but meh been an adventure

Someone who knows how to make subs that will work!To not let your team go 3-1 up to drawing 4-4 and with personality!

As for a new manager, i hope its Sparky, i really do. He's my ultimate number one choice and has been for fukin ages. He wont have slackers, he'll get everything out of every single one of the players and the shit will be dumped. Every game, every player will give 100% and he wont be scared to drop the under performing whoever they are, however high profile they are. THATS WHAT WE NEED!

Probs wont happen tho because hes only managed Blackburn and Wales. Even tho he's played for Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Can always hope tho as we are managerless and hes always being linked away from Ewood.

My number 1 choice

Edited by OllieCFC