Official: Avram Grant Sacked.

well Barca dont have a manager (i think rijkaard has left) and Inter & AC wont have for much longer. Hes got a good choice.

Barca have appointed : Josep Guardiola

Inter Milan president has mentioned that there were misunderstandings after the liverpool game but now that they have won the league they are happy with Mancini.

AC Milan: The president is happy with Ancelloti. And has already mentioned that he wishes to see Sheva in Ancelloti's list of summer buys.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of neutrals that have been telling me that Grant has done as good a job as Mourinho isn't even funny. One even had the audacity to suggest he'd done better! Ludicrous.

Yes and how many of those neutral fans if you asked them if they would like Grant to manage their team (since they think he is so much better than Mourinho) would say "yes please".

Not many I'll wager.

Clearly Grant has not done better because he has won nothing whilst Mourinho even in his worst season won two trophies.

Quite how they work that one out I'll never know.

Obviously Grant's PR machine was far better than I ever realised. :rolleyes:

IMO the players got us to moscow,avram was just the figure head.when i played sunday league football & out manager was on holiday etc we would actually get better results.we played to our own abilities & style that suited.essien at right back probally lost it for us.not the player as such but the decision not to employ an authodox right back,

IMO the players got us to moscow,avram was just the figure head.when i played sunday league football & out manager was on holiday etc we would actually get better results.we played to our own abilities & style that suited.essien at right back probally lost it for us.not the player as such but the decision not to employ an authodox right back,

Its fucking great news and made my weekend despite the weather.

Some of the media 'pundits' saying Chelsea FC have made a mistake etc, because Grant 'led us' , I mean for fucks sake 'led us' ??. -the bloke has been a total irrelevance since he wormed himself alongside Gaydemark at Pompey putting cones and bibs out, sucked up to Abramovich and instigated Mourinhos departure. No qualifications, tactically clueless, he inherited Chelsea Rolls Royce FC. -but he's got what he wanted -the best part of £10 million quid from Chelsea FC. OK you've got your dosh now fuck off.

As CM said -lets see how much in demand clubs are for his 'skills' ? . Right now you can guarantee he, and his agent, are looking for the most high profile club they can , where he can slide in, where theres a strong backroom technical squad so he can do fuck all.

In the history of Chelsea annuls -he's about the same, even worse than Ian Porterfield.

I'm really happy hes gone -but still angry that for eight months -if we'd had anyone with any qualifications, and tactical knowhow, with that squad -it would have meant several pieces of silverware this season for Chelsea FC.

Its fucking great news and made my weekend despite the weather.

Some of the media 'pundits' saying Chelsea FC have made a mistake etc, because Grant 'led us' , I mean for fucks sake 'led us' ??. -the bloke has been a total irrelevance since he wormed himself alongside Gaydemark at Pompey putting cones and bibs out, sucked up to Abramovich and instigated Mourinhos departure. No qualifications, tactically clueless, he inherited Chelsea Rolls Royce FC. -but he's got what he wanted -the best part of £10 million quid from Chelsea FC. OK you've got your dosh now fuck off.

As CM said -lets see how much in demand clubs are for his 'skills' ? . Right now you can guarantee he, and his agent, are looking for the most high profile club they can , where he can slide in, where theres a strong backroom technical squad so he can do fuck all.

In the history of Chelsea annuls -he's about the same, even worse than Ian Porterfield.

I'm really happy hes gone -but still angry that for eight months -if we'd had anyone with any qualifications, and tactical knowhow, with that squad -it would have meant several pieces of silverware this season for Chelsea FC.

Applause.gif

I nearly fell off my chair when i heard the news of Grant's sacking :rolleyes:

I've had to cringe at some press reports this morning.Everyone knew this was on the cards,and as misschief said,Grant should'nt of been offered the job in the first place.

I wonder how many clubs will be offering their services to Grant in the summer?

As for the new manager.I doubt we'll wait till the end of Euro 2008,so we can rule out Hiddink and Scolari.

We'd all love Jose to return,but only the deluded will believe in that happening.My choice would be Mark Hughes.

Kenyon's choice will be his mate Sven.Rijkaard is another popular choice,but our squad does not suit his expansive style of play and we would have to make more big money signing's,which is not really needed.

As for Grant.This is football.get over it. :drunk:

Finally, he's gone. Great news. Never really liked him, and did not understand a lot of his decisions, as I'm still of the opinion that he should have let Shevchenko on the pitch, and not Belleti - though he scored his penalty.

Now, (imo) the best case would be if Jose returns, though this would mean that we would keep Drogba at the bridge. But Lampard would stasy either, and that'd be truely great.

Rejkaard was really succesful at Barca, and I being the manager of Chelsea would suit him well, as well as it would suit Laudrup, but he has the less experience, but why not give him a try?

And, to all of those, who are speaking of a Mourinho return as if this never could happen:

Klinsmann became the manager of munich, which no one had on his screen, so let's hope!

(you have to excuse my bad english. haven't wrote a lot in english after leaving school a year ago! :rolleyes: )

seriously come to think of the penalty its a tactical mistake....should have let ballack hit it....

usually coaches put their best penalty taker for first and last........

terry shud take the 3rd one....less pressure.....and lamps to hit the first

Yeh but it werent a bad taken penatly.Just the fall

Anyway no Sven!!!Been down that road before and singing loudly worked lol.

Everyones a bit awww about the way its been done,being Romans friend etc but to be honest he looked like going after he lost the CC which we could've won easily with the right subs/selection

Hmmm will Steve Clarke stick around?

seriously come to think of the penalty its a tactical mistake....should have let ballack hit it....

usually coaches put their best penalty taker for first and last........

terry shud take the 3rd one....less pressure.....and lamps to hit the first

What's that got to do with Grunt being sacked?.Anyway,i'm sure Ballack took a penalty(1st one),would of been great if he would of been allowed to take two penalties in the shootout.

The order went like this:Ballack,Lampard,Belletti,A Cole,JT,Anelka(sudden death)

What's that got to do with Grunt being sacked?.Anyway,i'm sure Ballack took a penalty(1st one),would of been great if he would of been allowed to take two penalties in the shootout.

The order went like this:Ballack,Lampard,Belletti,A Cole,JT,Anelka(sudden death)

i know....if only the order went ballack beletti terry acole lampard...things would have been better....

an experience penalty take to take the most important one.....

but you cant say that all the time....fabio grosso win it for italy while trezeguate miss........