Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dissapointing half. We are playing against a 2nd tier defense and cant create much. Drogba is deadwood and shouldnt be anywhere near our squad. Would rather give someone like Solanke or Brown a chance to shine rather than playing Drogs. He is past it.

Should score the 2nd one. Our defense is very shaky and we are lucky that Draxler didnt score

Their defense is all injured, but some of their AMs are recovered and Draxler could have drawn for them just at nick of first time.

Seriously... we need to kill the match. Bring Remy if Mourinho really feels like resting Costa is necessary.

Luís has been my MOTM in the first half. His passing has been brilliant, as well as his pressing. Schalke didn't try much from his side, but it doesn't seem like Azpili is missed defensively at all. I'd go with him for City - even knowing it's a risk to give him a debut against such a tough opposition. But I don't think he's struggling so much with the physicality to the point he'd compromise defensively. Even if he stays put most of the time, a couple of the cross he's done today could make a whole difference.

Sorry, but he's an upgrade to Azpili all day long...

Having a left footed player at LB makes me tingle. I'd play Luis against City as well.

Would like to know what has happened to our defence this season. Compared to the high standards of last season, we have been quite appalling really and that Draxler chance just before HT summed it up. :doh:

@Madmax, go claim your prize from Alex. :ph34r:

That Draxler chance was weird as fuck, there were three players on him and none even tried to tackle or anything. Like they didn't believe they could stop him without fouling.

That Draxler chance was weird as fuck, there were three players on him and none even tried to tackle or anything. Like they didn't believe they could stop him without fouling.

Jose should forbid the players from watching Arsenal games/highlights. That was Gooner-esque defending.