Lionel Messi

Myself

Maybe I'm wrong, but if we we sign Messi this summer the final price could be, more or less, £ 100.00 million (€ 136.93 million).

It would be the most expensive signing in the history and its price would be reasonable: Messi is the best player of all time.

If Messi arrives with this offer and tells Barcelona that he needs to change to another team, Barcelona is not going to refuse a transfer for that kind of money.

Most expensive signing is already Neymar.

No player in the next few seasons will cost more than neymar.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to understand Messi is not like every other player. You can't put him in one bracket with those players. He's a special case and it's impossible to afford him within the FFP restrictions.

Messi will never say 'I'm not going to sign for Chelsea' because he doesn't need to! He's a legend in Barca, worshipped like a god and he should be eternally grateful to this club.

Messi is like all players. Like all people. Money and welfare of his family is the first thing that concerns him.

This year, just before start following Chelsea on Instagram, Barcelona fans whistled Messi for the first time in his career ... in CAMP NOU!

Ronaldinho was also GOD in Barcelona. He also had everything in Barcelona. But from year to year he went from being God to be THE DEVIL. And Messi was the best friend of Ronaldinho ... He knows Barcelona fans ..

Most expensive signing is already Neymar.

No player in the next few seasons will cost more than neymar.

Hahaha! Totally agree with you friend! hahaha!

3c301270-0e9b-11e3-8724-7054d21a8f10.gif

Neymar every day that passes is more expensive! It is the never ending story!

Regards.

Messi has no desire to leave Barca and Barca have no desire to sell Messi.

Messi without Barca is nothing and Barca without Messi is nothing.

This guy is not like every other player. No money can't buy him and this conversation is useless.

Ronaldinho was nothing like Messi. He was signed and left because he declined.

Talk is always useful. But OK, this debate can only be closed by the summer market (and by the moderators of this forum too! Hahaha). But I bet that
Messi will be with US next season. It's just a feeling, but it is a very strong feeling.

messi-empezo-seguir-chelsea-instagram-14

Talk is always useful. But OK, this debate can only be closed by the summer market (and by the moderators of this forum too! Hahaha). But I bet that

Messi will be with US next season. It's just a feeling, but it is a very strong feeling.

Messi leaving I can understand, but Messi comin here is something that would rock the world of football...

Don't see it honestly. If rumors are true that Pep is going to manage either manchester teams, messi will follow I think.

An instagram follow makes it a very strong feeling? :Goober:

No, no, no men ...

1. Barcelona fans whistling Messi

first time in his career.

2. Messi refusing to accept being changed by Luis Enrique in a match.

3. All presidents who are alive have serious problems with the Spanish justice.

4. Barcelona since the exit Guardiola does not play with the same style. Now they play his terrible counterattack.

5. Mourinho and Messi constantly exchanging compliments when they hated before.

6. Messi's girlfriend constantly traveling to London ...

7. Messi traveling to London to meet with Deco and Fabregas.

8. Our great deal for television rights and the agreement with Yokohama....

9. Xavi and Iniesta, the key of Tiki-Taka, they are already old and Xavi is close to retiring.

10. Judicial Messi problems with Spanish justice.

11. The tradition of Barcelona mistreat their great players throughout their history.

12. The need for Messi to seek new challenges.

13. Messi has never won a World Cup training with Mourinho and maybe he can achieve win the World Cup with Argentina because Mourinho has shown that they can win in many different ways.

14. Messi's anger by Neymar salary and price ...

Any more?

Besides, that that Messi is different etc ... It's just cheap philosophy of La Masia ... Also they said that Guardiola was a good person and he looks like he behaved with Tito Vilanova. A shame behave in this way with a human...

And regarding your photo of Guardiola .... I think you should get better the photo of Tom Henning Ovrebo, the great architect of the successes of Barcelona.

Messi leaving I can understand, but Messi comin here is something that would rock the world of football...

Don't see it honestly. If rumors are true that Pep is going to manage either manchester teams, messi will follow I think.

Yes, but I think the main objective of Messi is to win the World Cup. with Guardiola Messi Did not get to adapt the style of Barcelona to the Argentina team.

Instead Mourinho has proven he knows how to win in different countries in different ways. That's what Mourinho can offer to Messi. Something that Guardiola can not.

Moreover, in Spain not everyone says that the relationship between Messi and Guardiola is good. Many journalists nearby to Messi and Guardiola say that both did not have a good relationship.

Messi refusing to accept being changed by Luis Enrique in a match.

You know Messi used to refuse being subbed off under Guardiola too?

None of your points make sense. Stop embarrasing yourself.

You know Messi used to refuse being subbed off under Guardiola too?

None of your points make sense. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Yes. But two very different images. When Luis Enrique wanted to make that change Messi made gestures of contempt for Luis Enrique. Messi contempt Luis Enrique.

Luis Enrique asked him, Messi refused and turned while Luis Enrique did not understand anything.

Cheap philosophy of Barcelona is no longer believes by anyone... anymore.

Yes. But two very different images. When Luis Enrique wanted to make that change Messi made gestures of contempt for Luis Enrique. Messi contempt Luis Enrique.

Luis Enrique asked him, Messi refused and turned while Luis Enrique did not understand anything.

Cheap philosophy of Barcelona is no longer believes by anyone.

Not true. Here's what happened. Messi showed Luis Enrique he's fine.

Not true. Here's what happened. Messi showed Luis Enrique he's fine.

Messi makes OK gesture and turns his back to Luis Enrique. And Luis Enrique gets stupid face without knowing what to do ...

CHEAP PHILOSOPHY...

55713051617854745168656143326D6F494E5347

(Barcelona breaks down)

No Ovrebo No party.

Messi makes OK gesture and turns his back to Luis Enrique. And Luis Enrique gets stupid face without knowing what to do ...

Turns his back when everything is clear. It's not like he ignores him. Been doing the same to Guardiola.

I know you'd like to have Messi on your team but that's impossible. One can dream, though.

Turns his back when everything is clear. It's not like he ignores him. Been doing the same to Guardiola.

I know you'd like to have Messi on your team but that's impossible. One can dream, though.

This video is so different

In Spain people think differently than you ...

"Messi wins the fight": They say in Spanish.

Spanish media like to overcolour everything, just like you. Let it go, move on. Messi will never leave Barcelona.

"Lionel Messi says recent speculation he was trying to force out Barcelona coach Luis Enrique are tantamount to "lies", adding he has "no intention" of leaving the Camp Nou for Chelsea or Manchester City... "I am thankful to be able to give my version," said Messi. "It's not good for people to look for rivalry between me and Luis Enrique because there isn't any."

Spanish media like to overcolour everything, just like you. Let it go, move on. Messi will never leave Barcelona.

"Lionel Messi says recent speculation he was trying to force out Barcelona coach Luis Enrique are tantamount to "lies", adding he has "no intention" of leaving the Camp Nou for Chelsea or Manchester City... "I am thankful to be able to give my version," said Messi. "It's not good for people to look for rivalry between me and Luis Enrique because there isn't any."

Where Messi said that?

c-barcatv.jpg

The summer market will decide...

"I have heard lots of things being said about me before and now. They make it look like I am the one who is in charge here when I am just another player. I have never demanded anything to stay because I don't have any intention of going.

"I heard people say that my dad had spoken to Chelsea, to City. It's all lies."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You