TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to make some changes. I need more firepower upfront than midfielders like young....

Team kellzfresh:

ihS9hUu.jpg

Tough call having 2 Everton players in defense at this stage of the season. They have a tough 6 weeks ahead of them

Tough call having 2 Everton players in defense at this stage of the season. They have a tough 6 weeks ahead of them

Baines is a goal scoring and assist defender so I had to put him there. I might change jagielka but I'm not sure who costs 5.5 that is better

http://imgur.com/B13ZDJ1

Now that the deadline is near I might as well post my team. Switched the armband from Rooney to Ramsey in the last minute, hope the decision won't bite me in the ass. :P

Edit: I sent the codes for TX, Polo7 and jmarlow because the deadline is so near and there's no point for them to join at all if they miss the first round. I hope you won't ban me, Steve!

Time to quote myself. :)

replaced him by Hazard at the last minute and I hope it pays off in a couple of weeks. I have four 9,00 players in my midfield, if they don't start paying back, I'll replace them for Sigurdsson and improve my attack instead. I wasn't bad when I had Costa and Rooney, but I changed it to afford Hazard... bleh

BvKj7zpIEAEM4Wd.png

Time to quote myself. :)

I had him Gylfi Sigurðsson in my FPL Team but then last night I had too many injuries and had to make tough decisions and take him out. I knew I was gonna regret it but I have bad luck with these type of competitions and prediction scores for football matches.

replaced him by Hazard at the last minute and I hope it pays off in a couple of weeks. I have four 9,00 players in my midfield, if they don't start paying back, I'll replace them for Sigurdsson and improve my attack instead. I wasn't bad when I had Costa and Rooney, but I changed it to afford Hazard... bleh

BvKj7zpIEAEM4Wd.png

That's a pretty good looking team you got there. Doubling up on Everton's defense is probably not the best of ideas given their tough early fixtures but the midfield looks great.

Won't be enough to beat me but you can take second place. :P

That's a pretty good looking team you got there. Doubling up on Everton's defense is probably not the best of ideas given their tough early fixtures but the midfield looks great.

Won't be enough to beat me but you can take second place. :P

Had to replace Terry to have Hazard as I already had Cesc and Costa and wasn't willing to change any of them... didn't know who to pick as I only had 5,5 available... so I went with Jagielka... any suggestions? :P

Had to replace Terry to have Hazard as I already had Cesc and Costa and wasn't willing to change any of them... didn't know who to pick as I only had 5,5 available... so I went with Jagielka... any suggestions? :P

Fonte?