TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

Guys, remember Matic doesn't score or assists much. He'll get points basically off of clean sheets - which defenders will give you more anyway.

It's tempting because he's a great player, but for fantasy? His feedback ain't that great

that is a good point, i will rethink my choice. thanks.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help the brother, it's stupid but I can't find how dou you upload pictures (not URL) ? :D

This is what someone else said I should do

just take a print screen of the team and used imgur to get a link to be able to post it here, there might be an easier way to do it tho (Could't find a way to upload an image localy from my computer ).

But I am using Android phone and I can't find a way to printscreen myself :(

just take a print screen of the team and used imgur to get a link to be able to post it here, there might be an easier way to do it tho (Could't find a way to upload an image localy from my computer ).

But I am using Android phone and I can't find a way to printscreen myself :(

Thanks ...

And for print screen on your phone just press lock button and button for volume (up or down, one will work) together for a few seconds...and you'll get your print screen...

xbnzL6h.jpg

Decided to go with Fabregas, Diego Costa and Ramsey

Hopefully Hazard doesn't play too well

Doubling up on Stoke defense may not be such a great idea. Under Mark Hughes, they have not been as good at the back as before. You need one of the Chelsea players from the back, its a like a thumb rule for FPL. :P

Also Darren Fletcher? :blink:

Palace sacking Pulis just blew up my team's defense. Got a whole new defense now.

Thanks ...

And for print screen on your phone just press lock button and button for volume (up or down, one will work) together for a few seconds...and you'll get your print screen...

Thanks a lot :)

HU0FDMo.jpg

The only change I could make is to put giroud up front for Lukaku. But I'll wait till tomorrow

First season in fantasy league for me! (I-am-such-a-noob-at-this warning :lol:)

Made this in a hurry, probably going to change one or two players before the deadline but until then i present the Cobol FC team:

NSWNmJ8.png?1

How do i post my team here?

I think Matic could give a decent return for his £5.5m price tag. He's a guaranteed starter for a team that often gets clean sheets and will occasionally chip in with a goal or an assist. Haven't really checked the revised bonus point system but I would guess Matic will also get a pretty good amount of interceptions and tackles so he could be receiving a bonus point or two every once in a while.

He's almost certain to score somewhere between 100-140 points over the course of the season and there are not many similarly priced options who will score more than that, maybe Sigurdsson, Shelvey, Henderson, Puncheon and Adam.

Definitely not going to take Matic myself but I can see why he will be a tempting option for some.