TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to replace Terry to have Hazard as I already had Cesc and Costa and wasn't willing to change any of them... didn't know who to pick as I only had 5,5 available... so I went with Jagielka... any suggestions? :P

For £5.5m I would go for Debuchy or Jones and at £5m there's also Ben Davies. For some reason Davies isn't playing today against West Ham but should be Tottenham's first choice ahead of Rose this season.

at least having Ramsey made up for the lack of Sigurdsson, so I won't complain much about my midfield.

I brought Hazard for the long term, I don't even believe he'll have a good start of season, but I believe he'll tend to be more expensive as time goes by, which means I don't have a four 9-pound men midfield, but three at 9 pounds and one at 10pounds.

My odd striker Weimman scored, so that's good. Still I foresee a couple of changes coming in the next two rounds for me. I might drop Jagielka for someone else 5.5 pounds or lower and if Lambert doesn't start well the campaign for Liverpool, I might change him too. The moment Benteke is back in form, I'm getting him though, doesn't matter when.

at least having Ramsey made up for the lack of Sigurdsson, so I won't complain much about my midfield.

I brought Hazard for the long term, I don't even believe he'll have a good start of season, but I believe he'll tend to be more expensive as time goes by, which means I don't have a four 9-pound men midfield, but three at 9 pounds and one at 10pounds.

My odd striker Weimman scored, so that's good. Still I foresee a couple of changes coming in the next two rounds for me. I might drop Jagielka for someone else 5.5 pounds or lower and if Lambert doesn't start well the campaign for Liverpool, I might change him too. The moment Benteke is back in form, I'm getting him though, doesn't matter when.

I would replace Gerrard with Siggy and get a better forward.

I would replace Gerrard with Siggy and get a better forward.

I'm only having Gerrard for the crazy amount of penalties Liverpool is always regarded. He's their #1 taker... and somehow his assists stats are still expressive. One between him and Ramsey will bite the dust soon if they don't give me tons of points. Do you have any idea when Benteke is expected back?

I have both, Ramsey is even my captain. :P

If I checked correctly I will have 55 points once the bonuses have been added. Not too bad for the first day.

I have both, Ramsey is even my captain. :P

If I checked correctly I will have 55 points once the bonuses have been added. Not too bad for the first day.

show off! I'll be lucky to have 20! But I did finish ahead of you last year and I plan to do it again (come on, I need some comfort prize with the awful first day I had)

edit: they were just added and somehow I made 26 points.

I'm only having Gerrard for the crazy amount of penalties Liverpool is always regarded. He's their #1 taker... and somehow his assists stats are still expressive. One between him and Ramsey will bite the dust soon if they don't give me tons of points. Do you have any idea when Benteke is expected back?

True, but then again Siggy will get you bags of points as well, IMO he'll get close to Gerrard's pts this season, maybe even more, so he won't be missed too much. The collective points of Siggy and a top striker will bring you more pts than Gerrard and Lambert IMO.

I think Bentekkers is a month or so away.

True, but then again Siggy will get you bags of points as well, IMO he'll get close to Gerrard's pts this season, maybe even more, so he won't be missed too much. The collective points of Siggy and a top striker will bring you more pts than Gerrard and Lambert IMO.

I think Bentekkers is a month or so away.

Shush, we don't want her to get a competitive edge over us. :P

Looks like 55 points was better than I thought it would be, the average score so far is just 22.

I’m currently second with just one point behind the leader in a league where the prize for the winner of GW1 is a trip to England for a PL match including all costs so shit’s about to get real. I still have Costa and Hazard to score me some more points but it remains to be seen whether that’s enough to beat my competitors who have some different players left (mostly one or two players like Yaya, Dzeko, Fabregas etc.). None of the others have Hazard so a hat trick for Eden on Monday and I can start planning for my trip. :lol:

After an average first gameweek, where Luis and Ben Davies both did not play, i am now in a dilemma whether i should remove both of them or keep them for one more gameweek and take it from there.

@iseah100 you can make on free transfer a week, and it can cumulate into two if you don't make any change in a gameweek (but no more than that).

For each additional transfer you make they'll discount 4 points from your total in the week.

If you already saved, yes, you're done unless you want to lose points.

Ask Steve the codes, you can enter the standard league at any time.

@iseah100 you can make on free transfer a week, and it can cumulate into two if you don't make any change in a gameweek (but no more than that).

For each additional transfer you make they'll discount 4 points from your total in the week.

If you already saved, yes, you're done unless you want to lose points.

Ask Steve the codes, you can enter the standard league at any time.

Thanks, Babs!:)