Wycombe v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda upset that Thorgan was loaned out so early... He should have stayed at Chelsea for pre-season with his older brother. Would have definitely played in most of the pre-season games

would of been cool indeed but probably makes more sense if we already know that we want to loan him to do it as early as possible so that he has more time to settle at new club.

Doesn't need a permit to play a friendly. Traore played last season's preseason without one.

Traore played in Asia. Pasalic needs a work permit to play a friendly in England, unless its behind closed doors.

Traore played in Asia. Pasalic needs a work permit to play a friendly in England, unless its behind closed doors.

Really? Even for a friendly? I didn't know.

Please let there be streams for this one. I'm not missing our first match in about 2 months!

Really? Even for a friendly? I didn't know.

Please let there be streams for this one. I'm not missing our first match in about 2 months!

I'm sure there will be a bunch of ChelseaTV streams available.

Excited to see the likes of Zouma, Van Ginkel and Baker today.

I still can't see the problem.. He is not South American or something. Croatia is an EU-member state. I would be surprised if he didn't play.

I still can't see the problem.. He is not South American or something. Croatia is an EU-member state. I would be surprised if he didn't play.

The UK opted to delay the right for Croatians to work freely until 2015 at the earliest.